3rd shift-Manufacturing Tech 2
· Set up and prepare products according to current manufacturing procedures
· Clean up equipment and manufacture suites after production operations
· Accurately complete batch records during the manufacture of products
· Follow all safety and quality policies at all times
Who You Are:
· AA in life science with 1+ years experience
· High School Diploma with 2+ years working in a similar environment
· Knowledge in chemistry, mathmatics and science
Job Requisition ID: 193718
Location: St. Louis
Career Level: C - Professional (1-3 years)
Working time model: full-time
The Company is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer. No employee or applicant for employment will be discriminated against on the basis of race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, gender identity, transgender status, marital status, or any other classification protected by applicable federal, state, or local law. This policy of Equal Employment Opportunity applies to all policies and programs relating to recruitment and hiring, promotion, compensation, benefits, discipline, termination, and all other terms and conditions of employment. Any applicant or employee who believes they have been discriminated against by the Company or anyone acting on behalf of the Company must report any concerns to their Human Resources Business Partner, Legal, or Compliance immediately. The Company will not retaliate against any individual because they made a good faith report of discrimination.
North America Disclosure
The Company is committed to accessibility in its workplaces, including during the job application process. Applicants who may require accommodation during the application process should speak with our HR Services team at 855 444 5678 from 8:00am to 5:30pm ET Monday through Friday.