Description de l'offre
Business Development Manager
At HPE, we bring together the brightest minds to create breakthrough technology solutions and advance the way people live and work. Our legacy inspires us as we forge ahead dedicated to helping our customers make their mark on the world.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE PointNext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
At Hewlett Packard Enterprise (HPE), we live by three core values that drive our business: Partner. Innovate. Act. These values combine to help us create important work all over the world to advance how people live and work.
Our new innovative IT services organization is HPE Pointnext. We have the expertise to advise, integrate, and accelerate our customers’ outcomes from their digital transformation.
As Supply chain Project Manager you will manage high visibility projects with significant business impact, and is expected to employ excellent Lean Six Sigma and project management standards, including the creation of charters, proper scoping, development of specific, measureable goals, and stakeholder management.
In this role, you will:
· Facilitate successful project definition, planning, budgeting, scheduling, resourcing in leading project teams
· Manage projects within scope, quality, time, and cost constraints
· Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and project demands
· Ensure project documents are complete, current, and stored appropriately
· Manage project scope by ensuring any changes are documented and approved through a change control process
· Proactively identify project issues and risks and create successful action plans for resolving issues and mitigating risks
· Track and report on project milestones and provide status reports to client, project teams, and other project stakeholders
· Work with key functional leaders to identify performance gaps, prioritize opportunities, and manage improvement roadmap for functional areas.
· Drive cross-functional process improvement projects and rapid improvement events, including identifying and managing required resources, training on Lean tools required, process mapping, documentation and implementation of improved processes.
· Investigate and identify root causes of process performance drivers; correct or develop new processes in order to achieve required performance.
· Act as a change agent for the company and ensure that process improvement activity is being supported and sustained within the organization.
· Lead large, cross-division functional teams or projects that affect the organization’s long-term goals and objectives
Education and Experience Required
· First level university degree or equivalent experience; may have advanced university degree.
· Typically 2-4 years of experience in a supply chain function.
· Min.4 years of experience in a process improvement role.
· Experience using data collection and analysis tools and software packages to gather, integrate and analyze data from multiple sources.
· Proven experience in project management
· Proven experience in Lean Six Sigma methodology
Knowledge and Skills
· Excellent analytical, statistical and problem solving skills.
· Demonstrated business acumen
· Demonstrated team and project management skills
· Extensive knowledge of Excel, PowerPoint, Access, and high-level modeling tools.
· Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills; mastery in English
· Basic Finance P&L understanding an asset
· PMP/PMI and/or certification a plus
· SAP and Salesforce knowledge a plus
Supply Chain & Operations
Hewlett Packard Enterprise is EEO F/M/Protected Veteran/ Individual with Disabilities.
HPE will comply with all applicable laws related to the use of arrest and conviction records, including the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance and similar laws and will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.