· HW vendor management team – contract processing, quote processing, contract maintenance and contract performance management, handling projects generating profitable IQRs
· Cooperation with procurement
· Inventory management
· Analyse data & perform a thorough Root Cause Analysis
· Process improvement suggestions - Take actions within and across teams to improve quality and share best practices
· Create business policies and operational guidelines when requested
· Manage and take ownership of escalated customer situations following defined management processes
· Other contract management and service management activities
Please note that this is an internal only position and limits candidates to current IBMers of the same employing entity as the posted position.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Customer Service Representative
State / Province
Primary job category
(0033) IBM Croatia Ltd./IBM Hrvatska d.o.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· German language knowledge
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Professional with a drive to succeed, who can directly and positively influence others to thrive as individual successful leaders in today's competitive market
· Problem solving with a high degree of analytical ability towards the business which assists in the process of identifying additional business opportunities and proposing and implementing process improvements
· Positive approach to change and ability to promote new ideas/innovation
· Highly motivated and looking for a challenge
· Capable of learning new skills and retaining knowledge
· Attentive to detail and taking ownership where required
· Excellent time management skills
Secondary Job Category
Technical Services Specialist
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
Client satisfaction will be your ultimate goal in this role. As a customer service representative, you will be on the front line serving our customers. You'll be the technical resource and point person interacting with clients, vendors, and senior management, to identify and resolve complex technical problems. If solving problems and helping others succeed excites you, let's talk!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.