The IBM Budapest Lab is looking for talented and experienced DevOps-oriented engineers to join us, working alongside fellow software engineering professionals, as we continue to develop and improve the software that powers the IBM Cloud.
Responsibilities of this role include:
· Design, coding and automation testing the application, focusing also on important aspects like performance, reliability and scalability.
· Influence/receive requirements from Clients/Offering Managers/Designers to develop and deliver innovative capabilities.
· Provide technical guidance and leadership to the multi-functional teams.
· Follow agile software development practices such as sprint planning, daily scrum, sprint wrap up, sprint playbacks, retrospectives.
· Being responsible for all aspects of delivery
· Frontend engineer, Node.js Engineer, Data scientist
· Site Reliability Engineer, Engineering manager
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(0059) IBM Magyarorszagi Kft.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Working knowledge of front-end and back-end application development using the most common design patterns
· Specifying, building, testing, deploying, maintaining, and supporting your code
· Technical leadership & problem solving capabilities
· Multiple programming languages
· Bachelor's in Engineering, Computer Science, or relevant experience
· 2-3 years experience as DevOps oriented engineer
· Fluent English
· Capability to work in a global, multicultural and diverse environment
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
1061 Budapest Andrássy út 39.
Your Life @ IBM
About Business Unit