As Senior Practitioner - Record to Report (R2R), You are responsible for general accounting which include reconciliations, preparation of Balance Sheet and Profit and Loss account, Fixed Assets Accounting, Intercompany Accounting, Cash & Bank Accounting financial analysis and reporting.
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
· Co-ordinate all accounting activities associated with the General Ledger particularly fixed assets, inter-company, inventory, cash and bank, indirect tax and accruals.
· Identify risks or opportunities to revenues, cost and profitability and propose appropriate actions.
· Ensure client Service Level Agreements (SLA) and timelines are met.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Commerce Graduate with minimum 2-4 years of experience in Record to Report (R2R) domain.
· Experience in preparing Balance Sheet, handling Month-End Close, Fixed Assets, Inter-company and Cash Reconciliations.
· Posting of Journal entries and recording the transaction in the ERP.
· Proven expertise in coordinating audits and manage customer expectations
· Demonstrated expertise in managing report updates for Management reviews
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Working knowledge of ERP environment preferred
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals.
· Ability to manage change and be open to it good time management and an ability to work under stress
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications We wish you great success in your career and encourage you to bring your best self to work with IBM.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.