As a Senior Analyst, you are responsible to analyze business needs and translate them to technical specification document and maintain information flow in the team
If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
· Responsible for building data models to organize important data for different teams across the business and for monitoring and handling data.
· Perform extensive data validation / quality assurance analysis within large datasets
· Build proactive data validation automation to catch data integrity issues
· Data cleansing – overall data preparation, analyzing, identifying data.
· Data Analytics – Evaluating the data using analytical and logical reasoning to examine each component of data provided.
· Ensuring data capture is consistent and accurate
· Finding trends, correlations and patterns in the complicated datasets. Look for short-term and long-term trends.
· Creating reports with clear visualizations
· Maintaining databases and data systems – Should have technical expertise regards data models, database design developments.
· Integrate data from multiple data sets into one database system and streamline information
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 3-4 years of experience in SQL developer and SQL scripts
· Experience in writing the SQL scripts individually (simple and complex)
· Proficient to develop MS-SQL queries and procedures, create custom reports
· Expertise in understanding of client-side analytics tracking method, which is front-end collection and governance and how that data is then used downstream to influence strategy and decision-making
· Proven analytical skills and proficiency in reporting analysis tools
· Experience in developing and managing advanced reporting, analytics dashboard, and other BI solutions
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience in the Tableau developer
· Exposure to engagements focused on Data and Advanced Business Analytics
· You love collaborative environments that use agile methodologies to encourage creative design thinking and find innovative ways to develop with cutting edge technologies
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.