About IBM TSS:
IBM Technical Support Services (TSS)' mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of technical support services in the world. The Business Technology team within TSS is focused on supporting the TSS strategy through new IT development and moving to a common IT portfolio across the company;
Organizationally the TSS Business Technology team is set up to do IT transformation allowing work to be done smarter, quicker, with high client satisfaction, while still supporting the existing unique IT portfolios used among various geographies.
The Client Innovation Center is the newest and largest IBM center in Sofia, Bulgaria. It is a hub of global importance for the company, providing end-to-end IT services, including network management, server systems operations, maintenance and monitoring of computer hardware and software covering some of the biggest world markets – US, Canada, Europe, Australia and New Zealand
As part of the IBM Technical Support Services Team, you would be responsible to provide remote technical assistance and resolutions on wide variety of products and product lines IBM sales to its customers . The Remote Technical Support Center as part of the support product flow play vital role in IBM's customer service, as we provide resolution steps and guidance in time of critical situations.
At IBM you will have the opportunity to communicate with global teams who have different responsibilities, interests and knowledge. Here you will be placed in a dynamic environment, where you will be given the opportunity to raise your technical skills and become part of the IBM TSS Team.
Remote Code Load Coordinator
Job profile and Responsibilities:
Designated Code Load Coordinator(s) will lead all pre-update planning activities including:
· Monitor defined Retain/Salesforce Queue for all incoming RCL requests.
· Coordinate all communication and scheduling with the client.
· Coordinate all communication and scheduling with the IBM RCL resources.
· Monitor for successful code update completion and record all completions in agreed to systems.
· All time incurred performing code load coordination (Admin Time) will be recorded in Retain until RCL team gets on-board to Salesforce against each individual RCL case.
Designated Code Load Resource(s) will lead update activities, which include the following key responsibilities:
· Coordinate with the client to perform system health check and download code to source system(s) 24 hours in advance prior to the update window when applicable.
· Prior to RCL, establish communication with the client to validate the update will proceed as planned and to establish remote connect.
· Execute the product designated code update procedures as provided by IBM Systems Storage at agreed the update date/time.
· After successful completion of the code update gain clients concurrence to close the RCL case.
· If any issues are encountered during the Remote Code update attempt the RCL resource will escalate the problem according to the RCL process exception handling guidelines:
· All time incurred performing code load (RCL Time) will be recorded against each individual RCL case.
· Storage RTS will in good faith execute RCL deliverables with the shared objective with IBM Systems Storage to reduce the time required to perform RCL. As the RCL procedures and tools supplied by IBM Systems Storage are enhanced our shared objective is to continue seeking additional efficiency opportunities.
Additional important information:
The role participates in 24/7 shift rotation, US prime shifts. The majority of the shifts are designated to serve the US business demands and needs.
IBM will deliver product specific and process training to the selected candidates
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Remote Technical Support
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Formal technical education;
Level of English B2/ C1 (written and verbal interaction)
Motivation for continues learning and development in technologies
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Strong communication skills in English /verbal and written/;
· Logically and analytically minded;
· Affinity in resolving technical problems;
· Motivation to learn new technologies and willingness to develop in-depth technical carrier;
· Ability to work in a team environment;
· Knowledge of Storage basic concepts will be considered as strong advantage.
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role