Who you are:
As a Procurement Specialist you will be responsible for crafting purchase order and requisitions on behalf of requestors. You will also be working on Level 2 tickets, both resolution and reporting. Resolution of blocked invoices would also come under your purview along with working on vendor management. You would be engaged in routing contracts to our clients and suppliers.
What you'll do:
· Tl Consult Sourcing instructions to understand commodity strategy
· Set up new suppliers and initiate outline agreements
· Collaborate with Business and suppliers on payment issues
· Maintain all meaningful supplier documentation
· Ensure audit readiness of all purchasing documents
· Expedite Orders and track on deliveries
· Support hands-free strategies and resolve blocked invoices and resolve supplier and payment issues
· Receive, log and resolve help requests from client and suppliers
· Liaise with level 2 contacts if query cannot be resolved directly and follow up with requesters
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you could go through to become the expert you want to be
· You will learn directly from leading professionals in the field and we love to mentor creative minds
· You would have the opportunity to work in many different areas to resolve really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Procurement Operations & Execution Professional
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 1-3 years of experience in Procurement domain
· Working knowledge of ERP application and transactions
· Experience with working effectively across different teams, processes and technologies to attain desired business, operational and compliance results
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Preferred to have to procure to pay process knowledge
· Experience in handling vendor grievances
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals and with creative approach to work
· Intuitive individual with an ability to manage change and proven time management
· Proven interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Up-to-date technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.