IBM India since 1992 provides solutions and services spanning all major industries including financial services, healthcare, government, automotive, telecommunications and education, among others. As a trusted partner with wide-ranging service capabilities, IBM helps clients transform and succeed in challenging circumstances. The diversity and breadth of the entire IBM portfolio of research, consulting, solutions, services, systems and software, uniquely distinguishes IBM India from other companies in the industry.
Business Unit Introduction:
Our Globally integrated IBM Cognitive Process Services team provides offshore, nearshore and onshore solutions to Client delivery service requirements across industries and geographies. With various streams under F&A (Finance and Administration) we excel in Record to Report (R2R), Procure to Pay (P2P), Order to Cash (O2C) along with Financial Planning and Analysis, Recruitment Process Outsourcing HR/learnings and Integrated Source to Pay Operations for our Clients.
Who you are:
You will be part of Finance and Administration (F&A) team which provides multiple services to Customers supporting their organization in the areas of financial outsourcing and Vendor Management. F&A operates from locations across Bangalore, Chennai and Gurgaon.
What you'll do:
· You will be involved in Vendor master creation, changes, verification and cleansing. Involve identifying the duplicate records for the Vendor Master Maintenance Invoice receipt, verification and processing accurately and timely.
· Has to perform Invoice matching and also identify and resolve exceptions.
· Prioritize urgent invoice and aged invoice processing.
· You Will be a part of Compliance to SOX – e.g. documents to be posted after due Approval.
· You will have to handle manual and automatic payment requests
· Verify and run payment proposal.
· Processing T&E (Travel and Expense) claims and payments, duplicate payment resolution and recovery.
· Involve Vendor statement reconciliation.
· Would involve query handling through calls and E mail follow ups.
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses you need to become the expert you want to be
· You'll learn directly from expert developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to figure out what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Associate
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 0-1 Year Experience in F&A (Finance and Administration)
· Basic accounting knowledge
· Procure to Pay (P2P), Record to Report (R2R) and Order to Cash (O2C)
· Coordinate the processing of vendor invoices and resolve issues with suppliers and Client Stakeholders
· Organizing/monitoring vendor payments
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office applications
· Proven communication skills
· Open to work in shifts
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
Here are some other vacancies your might like
IBM est leader mondial au service de la technologie de l'information. Ses activités, toujours au service de l'innovation, gravitent autour du matériel informatique, des logiciels et des services informatiques. Fondé en 1911, cette multinationale américaine a son siège social général à New York, aux États-Unis. En France, c'est à Bois-Colombes que se situe le siège depuis 1914. IBM France est aussi présent dans toutes les plus grandes villes françaises (Paris, Lyon, Marseille, Toulouse, Bordeaux, Montpellier...) et compte plus de 11000 collaborateurs.
L'entreprise très dynamique et en constante recherche d'innovation recrute régulièrement de jeunes diplômés en stages, alternances, VIE, CDD ou CDI pour être acteur de ce mouvement. La société offre des postes de consultants, de chefs de projet, architectes d'application, ingénieurs systèmes, mais prend également en charge des métiers tels que les ingénieurs marketing ou responsables ressources humaines. Peu importe la carrière que vous souhaitez bâtir, IBM peut vous permettre de vous épanouir grâce à ses nombreuses opportunités à travers le monde.