As a OTC Analyst - Billing you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
• Manage assigned AR portfolio
• Perform collection tasks based on prescribed Collection tactics defined in the system/tool.
• Respond to inquiries from internal and external customers
• Do a reconciliation of accounts or research on disputed AR
• Coordinate resolution of customer disputes
• Prepare or update Desktop Procedures (DTP)
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Good working knowledge of Accounts Receivables (AR)
• Good understanding of Business to Business (B2B) collections concepts.
• Ability to manage volume of accounts and work independently.
• Ability to prioritize tasks, manage multiple priorities and tight deadlines
• Good relationship-building skills and should be a Team Player
• Proficient in using MS Excel.
• Good communication skills, both in spoken and in written English, and has neutral accent
· • Bachelor's Degree in Finance, Accounting or other Business-related course
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
▪ At least 1 yr. experience in collecting from corporate customers
▪Knowledge of various collection techniques is required
▪Knowledge of SAP or any collection tool will be an advantage
▪Experience in Customer Service/AR support or handling customer inquiries will be an advantage
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you’re looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM’s greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.