The Oracle Federal Financials Solution Architect will contribute to growth in IBM Global Business Services (GBS) new business, revenue and profit Build, grow, and steward client and business partner relationships. You're duties will include:
· Assist in assuring client satisfaction and maintaining a strong client relationship through delivery excellence.
· Manage the financial performance of account projects.
· Manage B&P, marketing and special project budgets.
· Manage cross brand initiatives.
· Manage the financial performance and timely payments of account projects.
· Work with delivery organizations to ensure staffing/talent strategy and investment is aligned with account growth and strategy.
· Support sales teams within a matrixed corporate organization and will need to master internal processes and practices.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 75% or 4 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Ability to obtain and maintain a Public Trust security clearance.
· 10+ years experience in the Public Service Sector, Federal Industry with at least 8 years of demonstrated successful experience in sales and client relationships within the Federal Government.
· Demonstrated deep understanding of Federal Enterprises, challenges, opportunities, structure, relationships at Senior and mid levels.
· Self starter and the ability to work within a dynamic complex environment a must. Significant experience with Oracle EBS.
· 7+ years experience in sales and delivery.
· 5+ years experience in Innovative solutions, e.g. Cloud, Mobile, Analytics solutions.
· 5+ years experience in complex deal solutioning, selling and pricing.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Active Public Trust security clearance.
Secondary Job Category
Other Project Management
· US Citizenship required.
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
US Citizenship required.
At IBM, our Project Managers excel by leading and coordinating a project team's overall performance, scope, cost, and deliverables. Our clients rely on timely and efficient status reports, and as Project Manager, you will drive the charge with project direction, metric definition, and performance management. If you are ready to help our clients and project teams succeed, we would love to meet you!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.