Description de l'offre
IBM Technical Support Services' (TSS) mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of technical support services in the world. The Client Innovation Center in Sofia, Bulgaria is building a trans-disciplinary team of network support specialists tasked with supporting our clients in any country worldwide.
Responsibilities of the role:
The technical agent in the support centre is responsible to run the client communication via phone or email, entitles the customer for a special service, delivers the problem determination.
As a technical agent you will be expected to perform the following tasks:
· Non-Technical tasks
· Call Entry, machine identification, entitlement
· Routing/ escalation to manufacturer if needed
· Other client service requests
· Non call centre transaction based information requests
· Technical Tasks
· Identify problem source
· Usage of test equipment & remote tools
· Remote Fix/ CRU involvement
· Onsite/Depot repair involvement Qualification needed:
· Good Communication Skills
· Ability to coordinate multiple tasks
· Fluent speaking and writing in English
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Remote Technical Support
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Excellent spoken and written English language skills are essential to ensure a positive customer experience (CEFR grade C1 or C2).
· German, French, Italian, Spanish or any other European language would be a plus
· High School Diploma/GED or equivalent
· Good typing and general IT skills.
· Independent, Self-motivated, Results orientated, Focused, Confident & Flexible.
· Able to prioritise, organise and work well within a team.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Product Services
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role