· The individual will play an important role in the growth plans for the Middle East & Africa (MEA) region. This is a support role that learns and understands the Business Unit needs then synthesizes these into operational objectives, acting as an enable for cross-functional Leadership Circles to achieve their goals. This will include collaborations with, but not limited toMarketing, Finance, MEA/EMEA Top team. The remit for this role includes effectively providing services in Business Operations, Strategy, Transformation, Budgeting and overall business management, and integration reporting needs for MEA for the MEA EO Leader - IBM Cloud & Cognitive Software and the respective Business Units being supported
· The MEA C&C Brand Unit Advisor will collaborate with the Brand Unit Leadership Circle and lead GTM Operations - delivering business insights & advisory services and GTM strategic execution. This Advisor will manage using Agile Accelerate methodologies. This includes but is not limited to:
· Operations & Strategy
· Work alongside Business leads to define, operations forecast based on the ‘go to market' strategy and collaborate on setting their own comprehensive goals and KPIs.
· Work alongside regional finance teams to develop financial reporting based on agreed strategy.
· Support other teams to enable execution of their strategies by providing business setup, report, Data insight.
· Support the various circles in implementing their expansion strategies, plans and procedures and tracking.
· Coordinate the efforts of the different operational areas to ensure minimal duplication of efforts and maximum efficiency.
· Collaborate to create best practices, guideline or play books for the Cloud Unit.
· Business Management
· Building the required reporting to ensure a successful execution of the business Strategy and initiatives.
· Collaborate with people in different departments to ensure timely delivery of business requirements
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0040) IBM World Trade Corp - Egypt Branch
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Business Operations experience is imperative
· Exceptional Excel and financial skills
· Excellent time management skills and ability to multitask and prioritize work
· Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills
· Strong organizational and planning skills in a fast-paced environment
· A creative mind with an innovative mindset
· In this role the candidate will work closely with the MEA Brand Unit Leadership team and the EMEA Brand Unit team,
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Check above section
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.