* Design IT System Architecture for customers and establish the development Management System.
* Using public / private clouds, or enterprise self-built distributed architecture, using the concept of micro-service architecture for system design, development, publishing, etc.
* Use advanced software engineering method such as DevOps or Agile and guide the related technical work of the project.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(1072) IBM Dalian Global Delivery Company Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
* 5 years of IT project implementation experience. Over 3 years as an application architect.
* Ability to independently lead the team in architecture design, technology selection and application architecture design.
* Be good at communication and clear logical thinking with fluent English
* Be good Java and related open source project, such as Spring Cloud, JPA, Mybatis, etc.
* Has engaged in system analysis, external interface definition, business module division, application platform architecture and other related work.
* Be familiar with system design, performance optimization and quality management of application software development.
* Be familiar with Internet architecture development related technologies, such as micro-services, REST / RPC, distributed caching, centralized configuration, message middleware, load balancing, high concurrency, etc.
Distributed Core System
Distributed Core Architect
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
* Cloud Computing: Experience in application development, integration and migration based on cloud platforms is preferred.
* Experience on client engagement as architect to cover / lead technical topics.
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
Lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world. What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.