Currently we are looking for
DevOps specialist with strong development experience
to join our team, which delivers private IaaS cloud solution for strategic IBM customers in Europe.
Your job responsibilities will be:
· Taking part in customer requirements reviews, then designing and sizing
· Development, testing and deployment of new or adjusted cloud customer functions
· Improving and enhancement of CI/CD automations
· Active participation in daily support and maintenance of cloud infrastructure Additional Benefits:
· Internal and external trainings and certifications
· Upskilling programs, wide possibilities of skills' development
· Multisport card
· Private medical package (Medicover) and insurance package
· Fresh fruits in the office
· Cinema, ski and mountain trips for IBMers
· Holiday camps for children
· Discounts for IBMers (for a wide range of services/products)
· Social Fund benefits
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
Software Development & Support
(1065) IBM Global Services Delivery Centre Polska Sp. z.o.o
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· At least 3 years of experience with development in DevOps model
· Ability to code and script in: Java/Python, Bash, Chef
· Comfort with frequent, incremental code development, testing and deployment, CI/CD practices
· Good knowledge of cloud computing systems, services and tools, middleware like WebSphere
· Basic System Administration skills - Linux/AIX
· Experience with systems and IT operations & support processes
· Good understanding on agile concepts, values and methodologies
· Strong focus on business outcomes
· Very good knowledge of English
DevOps, Java, Python, Bash, Linux, Unix, AIX, Windows, VMware, Chef, Ansible, Cloud, DevOps Developer
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Knowledge of the following tools - Github, Jira, Maven, RTC
· Knowledge of practices -OS and middleare patching/upgrades
· Basic system administration skills – Windows / Vmware
· Good databases and SQL knowledge
· Basic understanding of storage, network, IAM
Secondary Job Category
Other Software Development & Support
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.