Position is for a Solution Architect. He will work with and under the supervision of the CIO Pricing@IBM team of Architects who are responsible to set up the strategy. He will then provide architecture leadership to the development team of his application in accordance with the strategy.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0389) IBM de Mexico, S. de R.L.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Producing IT Architecture and 2 years of architectural leadership.
- Demonstrated Architectural Experience involvingdiverse technologies and a variety of components that came together to produce an architecture.
- Demonstrated experience in Cloud computing architecture and environment(examples: AWS, Azure, Softlayer, Google Cloud, ...)
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Web Services, Rest API
- A minimum of 2 years experience in Linux operating system
- Demonstrate strong knowledge of application security including: SAML, SSL, certificate and token management, etc.Understanding of Internet infrastructure, firewalls, load balancing, networking, routing, server performance, storage throughput and latency, etc.
- Demonstrated experience in continuous integration and continuous delivery concepts and tools
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
- Demonstrated experience with IBM Blue CLOUD and Bluemix
- experience in pricing, Procurement and/or Fulfilment
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an IBM Application Architect, you directly help clients transform their business and solve complex problems. You will define the scope and vision for projects that deliver customized solutions using your knowledge of IBM platforms. You are a technical leader, serving as a liaison among business partners, technical resources, and project stakeholders.
Your Life @ IBM
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.