IBM Technical Support Services’ (TSS) Center mission is to become the largest and most successful provider of technical support services in the world. The Client Innovation Center in Sofia, Bulgaria is building a trans-disciplinary team of network support specialists tasked with supporting our clients in any country worldwide.
IBM Technical Support Services (TSS) Center uses enhanced analytics and leverages global infrastructure and years of experience to deliver outstanding hardware, software and multi-vendor support services to our customers worldwide.
For our fast-growing multi-vendor support team, we’re looking to hire Delivery Manager with client-first mindset and eager to learn. In this challenging role, the Delivery Manager will be the contact point for all team members. He/she will need to act proactively to ensure smooth team operations and effective collaboration, assessing training needs, develop, execute and monitor technical and soft skills training programs and activities. In this role, you’ll be expected to meet the needs of the team.
- Lead all projects and activities in Global technology services
- Actively collaborate with clients in order to define their business needs and achieve the financial goals of the division
- Responsible for the business strategy of the division
- Identify and implement new business solutions with regards to the optimization of the processes in the division
- Assume full responsibility for the personal management in GTS, including annual goal appraisal (Check point), nomination of employees with high potential and other initiatives related to development of the employees in the division
- Define individual business goals in so called `Checkpoint goals which is inseparable part of the present job description
- Constantly identify and implements solutions for improvement of the work processes in his/her field of responsibility
- Performs different dispositions of the employer, regarding his labor obligations, in correspondence with the legislation
This is a role that would require work in swing/night shifts (US prime shift).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
- Minimum 2 years of previous people management experience
- Excellent communicative skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office
- Good analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong customer driven focus
- Good presentation skills
- Ability to work in a high pressure, dynamic situations, with a large degree of autonomy
- Ability to produce and maintain quality documentation
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
New Collar Role