Are you interested in financial data analysis? Are you looking for an independent job with a mix of both analytical and communication skills? Are you looking for a job with flexible working hours and a work life balance? Do you like to have possibility to work from home? Do you want to work for a global business leader in a highly perspective line of business? Do you want to grow your carrier in an international company with a strong and stable team based in Brno?
What you will do:
• Play an active role in analysis of the financial performance of various business units
• Perform analysis of business performance vs. budget and forecast, and propose possible improvements
• Communicate across different teams – finance, vendors, accounts, back-office, procurement
• Manage and/ or support the monthly accounting period closing
• Plan annual financial budgets, yearly long term and short-term planning
• Lead ad hoc projects
• Perform financial controlling
As an IBM employee, you will be entitled to the following benefits:
• 5 weeks of paid vacation
• Relocation assistance in the amount of 15.000 CZK paid according to Relocation Assistance Policy (this package is conditional)
• Elaborate education program for each employee - training during the work career, courses are lead by professional lectors; e-learning education; flexible education plan for each job position
• Strong career opportunities
• Access to Hi-tech; MAC@IBM
• Above standard Medical Care
• Discounts in Sports, Culture, Healthcare, Childcare, Finance, Electronics
• Global Travel and Life insurance
• Contribution to the Pension fund
• IBM stock purchase plan
You will have the opportunity to:
• Join our Succeeding@IBM Program - a structured on-boarding and development program
• Become part of our diverse and multinational community and collaborate within global and local teams
• Gain knowledge and develop skills through our world-class trainings
• Benefit from mentoring and coaching
• Balance your work with your life and enjoy a flexible working environment
Please, take in consideration, that should your application be successful, our recruiters will contact you back.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Programs Manager
State / Province
Primary job category
(0674) IBM Global Services Delivery Center Czech Republic s.r.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• Finance knowledge – University Degree in Business Administration, Accounting/ Finance is preferred
• Strong communication skills, assertiveness, time management
• Ability to work independently as well as a team player
• Can do attitude
• Orientation on detail but ability to see the bigger picture
• English – advanced
• Excel – advanced (pivot tables, VLOOKUP, basic functions)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Other Enterprise Operations
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
At Global Technology Services (GTS), we help our clients envision the future by offering end-to-end IT and technology support services, supported by an unmatched global delivery network. It's a unique blend of bold new ideas and client-first thinking. If you can restlessly reinvent yourself and solve problems in new ways, work on both technology and business projects, and ask, "What else is possible?" GTS is the place for you!
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.