Description de l'offre
IBM's Global Business Services (GBS) is the world's largest consulting services organization. GBS provides clients with business transformation and industry expertise, and the ability to translate that expertise into integrated, responsive, innovative business solutions. GBS provides consulting services across multiple industries and covers the whole process chain from strategy consulting through to the construction, implementation and operation of technical and commercial solutions.
We are seeking a Blockchain Business Architect to join our Cognitive Process Transformation Practice as an integral part of our software team working on the business application of blockchain technology – focusing on the analysis of client needs and solutioning ‘first projects'.You will work primarily in an analysis, solutioning & business design capacity – enabling clients to benefit from blockchain via business networks, or key blockchain features such as provenance.
The successful candidate will have some knowledge of blockchain capabilities and will gain the skills necessary to work without requiring regular guidance on the business analysis of blockchain solutions.You will be responsible for maintaining resources and providing guidance to others on using the blockchain for business benefit and will also be excited to be involved in a growing practice, and provide a key contribution.
Other responsibilities within this role include:
· Initial client conversations
· Design thinking
· Analysis contribution to all phases of the software development lifecycle
· Provide requirements / specifications
· Support testing activities as required
· Support proposal & solution creation
· Blockchain business value assessments
· Producing and maintaining guidance resources GBSUKI
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
LONDON, CITY OF
Primary job category
(8660) IBM United Kingdom Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 100% or 5 days a week (home on weekends - based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· A keen interest in the opportunities presented by Distributed Ledger Technology and associated business network solutions
· Experience of Agile / Scrum development practices
· Knowledge of the complete software development lifecycle - through to testing and transition to live
· Experience working in a client facing role
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Technical or business degree, or equivalent relevant experience
· Understanding of the Hyperledger Fabric framework configuration and underlying architecture, and some understanding of alternative fabrics
· Experience/understanding of the purpose & practices behind Design Thinking
Secondary Job Category
· English : Fluent
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire