The Client Support Managers mission is to ensure TSS provide high quality, cost effective, client focused service that delivers to contract scope and optimizes cost.
Our key driver is to sustain and grow profitability, whilst maintaining high client satisfaction through our level of service, to ensure that IBM becomes supplier of choice for all TSS Hardware and Software services.
· Increase the overall availability for the customer's entire technology infrastructure by reducing the time from problem recognition to resolution.
· Be the IBM focal point of contact for customer problem resolution and lead both customer and IBM resources in problem identification, assessment and resolution.
· Position represents IBM to customer(s) on all matters concerning the rapid resolution of customer problems:
· To obtain highest level of continuous access to customer business information
· To take overall responsibility for ensuring the implementation and execution of the rapid and effective customer problem resolution process in the areas of IT service delivery, customer environment, client operations, system configuration and systems management process and procedures To perform this role, the AE will do the following:
· Understand customer's entitlement for support to avoid impacts to responsiveness
· Take end-to-end ownership of the problem
· Develop and implement consistent proactive problem prevention and resolution methodology
· Perform recovery planning and development
· Develop and implement seamless solution-level processes and offerings that eliminate coverage gaps
· Improve IBM post-sale customer support by facilitating customer problem prevention and resolution process resulting in rapid response and resolution to on-demand problems
· Proactively manage and maximize customer business continuity for IT information
· Proactively communicate information about known problems (interoperability, migration, performance, scalability, etc.) that may impact customer's environment and business solution
· Recognize potential complex IT service and services delivery issues for their clients that affect areas of systems management, or operational management, or technical support
· Assess new contracts from customer support perspective to identify potential complex support problems
· Facilitate solutions development process that involves a combination of multiple IBM platforms, products, business partner products, and geographies from a customer solution perspective and applying customer-centric methodology
· Solve new/ complex problems – lead/ manage result based team roles
· Apply creativity and judgment in developing systems management or systems operational IT services solutions
· Facilitate and lead negotiations with engagement partners and team members (vendors, subcontractors, customers, IBMers from other functional areas) to ensure rapid identification and resolution of customer IT problems
· Provide input to IBM management about improvements to current customer support processes and tools
· Take the lead in managing the risks associated with the plan for the solutions to be implemented including the impact on client IT operations
· Identify best practices approaches to help deliver higher available IT services for customers
· Escalate problems through the proper channels when necessary
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
Service Availability Manager
State / Province
Primary job category
(0023) IBM Bulgaria Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· MS Office skills, MS project or equivalent Change mgmt.
· Language: Fluent English written and spoken.
· Knowledge of legacy and new technologies
· Expert systems knowledge across multiple technology platforms and architectures
· Possess a full understanding of IBM systems management, operational services, product technical support functions, service delivery and offerings
· Possess full understanding of the organization and policies concerning the application of this knowledge in providing service and services
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Confidence in working with customer executives
· Comfort in using authority and escalation
· Able to build and exploit relationships with major customer stakeholders and business owners
· Able to work with unpredictable variations in demand and work flow and flexible work practices
· Able to monitor large number of performance variables
· Exceptional customer support delivery skills
· Ability to effectively team with multiple functions and business units
· Excellent communication skills
· Excellent problem solving and decision making skills
· Have appreciation for influence of technical support on customer relationship, business value, trust, and ongoing sales
· High degree of analytical ability and creativity in the development and implementation of plans and solutions to client requirements and problems
New Collar Role