We are looking for Senior professional that would lead that will join our Cloud Advisory team which is a key growing business area for IBM. You will be providing Multi-Cloud strategy and application modernisation solutions to our clients, setting out the roadmap for their journey to the cloud and helping them to define the target operating model. As a trusted advisor you are enabling their transformation to become agile, and for them to be an innovative digital business.
At IBM, we offer consultancy services for a full-stack cloud platform that spans public, private and hybrid environments where you can build with products and services covering Data, Serverless, Containers, AI, IoT and Blockchain, and draw on deep industry expertise which helps clients on their journey to the cloud.
We're responsible for defining and implementing application roadmaps, migration, modernisation and operating models for cloud – for some of the biggest and most complex integration programmes in the marketplace. You will perform a consultative advisory and sales role working on challenging propositions for the largest enterprise customers. On a day-to-day basis, you will shape, solution and sell strategies for complex cloud modernisation programmes, from early client conversations to closing deals and helping mobilise effective delivery teams. You'll oversee the quality of our biggest programmes and services, liaise with clients and provide expert consulting services.
· Become a trusted advisor to our clients and help them connect their cloud strategies to their business strategies
· Understand our client's strategic needs, short and long-term business objectives and then articulate and formulate proposals and statements of work which are aligned
· Participate in envisioning future industry trends and strategic technology domain solutions
· Build and maintain relationships with and advise various levels of stakeholders, up to and including C-Level
· Assist in defining the Cloud Strategy portfolio of offerings and continually seek opportunities to develop business
· Establish client value propositions that tie key strategic, financial, and operational metrics directly to near and long-term business improvement.
· Contribute to external eminence of IBM and the Cloud Strategy Practice through conferences and seminars
· Drive professional development of all Cloud Strategy and Advisory team members GBS10AP
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0109) IBM Polska Sp. zo.o.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Deep consulting and leadership experience, including a proven ability to define and shape solutions for customers
· Be an expert in shaping and delivering application migration and/or modernization to various cloud platforms, and be able to demonstrate experience in;
· Cloud Affinity and Adoption Roadmap / Application Portfolio Assessment (APA)
· Target Operating Model definition and implementation
· Value stream mapping and complex change management
· Experience of leading solutions on proposals and responses for new business, as well as complex multi-year / multi-million transformation programmes.
· Ability to articulate the specific industry challenges presented by cloud and application modernisation
· First-class communication skills – an ability to engage persuasively with senior stakeholders both inside IBM and with clients.
· The ability and confidence to work independently and lead others
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Certifications in leading cloud vendors such as AWS, Azure, Red Hat, IBM Cloud, GCP a bonus
· Experience working with large enterprise clients
Secondary Job Category
English and Polish - fluent
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
Referral Promo Code
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.