Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0891) IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, pregnancy, disability, age, veteran status, or other characteristics. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Develop understanding of client business processes, objectives, and solution requirements.
· Participate in project work groups with subject matter experts and stakeholders to understand data specific needs.
· Develop understanding of application processes, coding standards, and performance standards. Learn existing and new processes and technologies.
· Work with team lead / solution architect on solution design. Analyze and convert business requirements to technical requirements. Design logical and physical ERD diagrams, process flow diagrams, and related data processing design documentation.
· Code per development and performance standards; resolve defects identified in testing and code reviews.
· Execute performance test and tuning activities.
· Support production deployment and production support.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Work on sprint team in agile, rapid development and deployment environment.
· Support production application - investigate and resolve production inquiries and issues. Requires flexible schedule.
· Communicate status to team lead / project oversight. Required Skills:
- Experience with coding the User Experience (Web)
- Experience with coding the User Interface (Web)
- Data Visualization Design
- Agile development methodology
- Detail oriented with strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Communications skills (both verbal & written)
- Understanding and experience of developing responsive web
- Understanding and experience with PWA (Progressive Web Apps)
- Understanding and experience of developing hybrid mobile apps using Cordova, Phonegap or any other similar platform
- REST web services with Java Spring
NICE TO HAVEs
- Ability to develop pixel perfect UIs using HTML and CSS.
- Understanding of Design language systems as UI developers.
Secondary Job Category
Degree in BS in Computer Science, Information Technology, or equivalent
Willing to work in client dictated shift: Day, Mid, Night shift
Opportunity will be in IBM site: UP Ayala Technohub Commonwealth, Eastwood Libis or client site in Makati
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
As an Application Developer, you will lead IBM into the future by translating system requirements into the design and development of customized systems in an agile environment. The success of IBM is in your hands as you transform vital business needs into code and drive innovation. Your work will power IBM and its clients globally, collaborating and integrating code into enterprise systems. You will have access to the latest education, tools and technology, and a limitless career path with the world's technology leader. Come to IBM and make a global impact!
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.