Description de l'offre
You and IBM India
IBM's Purpose is to be essential to our clients, to the world and one another and we are confident that together as IBMers we will drive this purpose. Joining IBM is about joining a culture of openness, teamwork, trust, and the invitation and expectation to have a voice. Join us and Do your Best Work Ever.
IBM is recognized gold standard for inclusion, reflected in winning, to name few, the 2018 Catalyst Award for advancing women in business, the National Award Best Employer of People with Disabilities and being named one of the top 5 2018 Top Companies for Women Technologists for building an inclusive workplace — We advocate for fairness and equality as everyone is, and always has been, welcome at IBM.
We at IBM Global Business Services (GBS) are a dynamic group of Business, Strategy and Technology professionals - a specific source of market-leading Industry Consulting, Application and Business process management, supported by the industry's most sophisticated outcome-based delivery model. All designed to be the Digital Reinvention partner for leading clients across the world - providing value-led and asset-powered end to end solutions.
With a global footprint in over 170 countries, we are empowering clients to build upon their tremendous heritage in Application Innovation processes and also transform them to a Cloud, Cognitive and Social centric world. With skills across six sectors and 17 industries, all major service lines and competencies, IBM's GBS is a promising business unit in itself to be a part of.
Through our unique global delivery network; IBM offers global expertise coupled with a deep understanding of local capabilities, markets and cultures you could be part of and partner on some great projects with some of the best corporations in the world across geographies.
Our IBM and Salesforce strategic partnerships strengthens and delivers new solutions to enterprise customers using IBM Cloud and Watson services with Salesforce Quip and Salesforce Service Cloud Einstein. Together we deliver solutions that bring together the power of AI and enable companies to make smarter decisions, faster than ever before.
Your day in the role will include...
· Assists clients in the design, business architect, process development, functional implementation, and support of Salesforce CRM Applications.
· Experience and demonstrate understanding of overall SFDC architecture and platform.
· Effectively run business user design and user experience sessions.
· Uses consulting skills, business knowledge and SFDC CRM experience to lead business / functional discussion with the client and internal teams (design, build, test teams).
· Demonstrate experience in Agile, Scrum and Waterfall methods for Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC).
· Understand client's business requirements and offer solution to address demonstrating salesforce.com Platform/ offerings.
· Provide experience in designing workflow rules to enforce business processes.
· Familiar with executing system and user acceptance testing, user adoption, change management and Training methods.
You will come with...
· Experience in defining, analysing and reviewing technical architecture on force.com platform and coming up with architecture options and recommendations.
· Proven knowledge of enterprise issues related to IT architecture.
· A proven technical professional with 2/ 3 full lifecycle SalesForce.com implementations.
· Experienced in defining, detailing and scoping the technical requirements into solution architecture and ability to drive an independent project from an architectural stand point.
· Thorough understanding on the Salesforce development (Declarative, Apex Coding, Visual Force) with knowledge of Best Practices understanding on Coding Standards, Deployment, Apex, VF, Salesforce
· Integration, Security implementations.
· Experienced in design and implementation of realtime and batch integration with Salesforce and other legacy systems using REST / SOAP and Bulk APIs or Any Tool/ESB (Informatica/Mules/CastIron).
· Experienced in Classic to Lightning Migration and awareness about challenges and considerations for migration.
· Should be able to support Technical Consultants and leads in building solutions and providing technical mentoring and guidance.
· Expertise in development including Deployment/Packaging effectively using Metadata API, Change Set and Ant.
How we'll help you grow:
· You'll have access to all the technical and management training courses that will help you
· You'll learn directly from guide developers in the field; our team leads love to mentor
· You have the opportunity to work in many different areas to identify what really excites you
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You should be capable of proposing and authoring Salesforce Architecture, both Technical and Solution.
· You should have good experience in building & implementing applications on Salesforce platform (Force. com).
· Must be involved in 3/ 5 Salesforce implementations.
· Should have experience developing software solutions, including coding, testing and deployment.
· Should have knowledge of Visualforce, Lightning, Apex, Salesforce REST API and Data Loader.
· Understanding the software engineering life cycle for development, and the concepts and practices required to implement effective information systems.
· Demonstrable experience of implementing solutions using Visual force.
· Experience of integrating Salesforce with 3rd party products, ideally using web services.
· Assess and resolve optimal solution to align business processes
· Location of posting is subjected to business requirements
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Salesforce certification is highly desirable Mulesoft experience
· Web Application Development Background
· Very good development experience with Apex
· Experience in Visual Force pages development
· Experience in Salesforce integration with large applications
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire