• Define, develop and implement the IT strategy for customers from different sectors.
• Advise and recommend enterprise architecture strategies, processes, and methodologies.
• Develop business, information, application and technology architectures to meet the digital strategy and business requirements.
• Design long-term, reliable, and end-to-end technical architectures. Develop functional architecture design and contribute to product vision.
• Prepare technical presentations, proposals, review reports.
• Identify customer requirements, analyze alternatives and conduct product recommendations related to software, platform and network configurations.
• Estimate requirements and breakdown into technical tasks.
• Collaborate with IT development team to assure architecture solution could be suitably translated into effectual and robust implementation.
• Monitor technical excellence and enforce technical practices.
• Serve as a technical liaison between the business, project team and developers/testers.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0114) IBM East Europe /Asia Ltd.
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
• 3+ years industry experience in developing and architecture of software platforms, products
• Prior experience in leading architecture activities like designing, roadmap, & proof-of-concepts
• Ability to manage multiple customers, complex projects, and multiple initiatives
• Project management or team leading skills.
• Project technical viability assessment, assessment of the technical risks associated with the solution
• Experience in design of high-performance, high-availability, scalable real-time systems
• Java programming experience of not less than 5 years
• Knowledge of several technology stacks for web applications (Java, .NET, AngularJS, NodeJS, Kendo UI Webix, etc.).
• Good knowledge of SQL and DBMS (Oracle, MS SQL)
• Deep understanding of the principles of design and development of large software systems (OOP, OOA, OOD, DDD, TDD, MVC, design patterns, SOA, etc.)
• Sound knowledge of architecture design toolkit (UML, etc.)
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
• Good presentation and communication skills, ability to convey ideas quickly and unambiguously.
• High-level workshop facilitation skills. • Ability to communicate effectively at all levels.
• An interest in innovation and future Fintech solutions.
• Language: Russian fluent, English Upper-Intermediate (at least ability to freely read technical literature)
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.