As Analyst, you are responsible for reporting function across businesses and regions to ensure comprehensive and consistent reporting.
· Identify comprehensive target set of compliance data for users across teams
· Monitor and evaluate compliance data and information collected in support of activities and initiatives
· Support the harmonization of KPIs/KRIs currently used across businesses/regions to build one set of metrics
· Consolidate data from businesses and testing teams to build monthly reporting package
· Review reports to identify trends and key risk areas
· Preparation of presentations and trends identified for reporting to senior management
· Identifying additional metrics to be included in reporting packages If you thrive in a dynamic, collaborative workplace, IBM provides an environment where you will be challenged and inspired every single day. And if you relish the freedom to bring creative, thoughtful solutions to the table, there's no limit to what you can accomplish here.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0063) IBM India Private Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Minimum 1+ years of experience in Anti money laundering, Know your customer, Customer due diligence (AML/KYC/CDD)
· Working knowledge in US regulatory policies – Patriot Act, FATF etc
· Experience in Project Management tools and techniques
· Proven ability to deal with highly personal, confidential information
· Experience in financial services transaction data analysis
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Ability to understand and execute business controls
· Training and/or team handling experience along with Lean/Six sigma trained or certified
· Ambitious individual who can work under their own direction towards agreed targets/goals
· Proven change management and be open to it, good time management and work under tight deadlines
· Demonstrated interpersonal skills while contributing to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
· Maintain technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing publications
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.