Description de l'offre
IBM Global Business Services (GBS) is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants enabling enterprises to make smarter decisions and providing unparalleled client and consumer experiences in cognitive, data analytics, cloud technology and mobile app development. With global reach, outcome-focused methodologies and deep industry expertise, IBM GBS empowers clients to digitally reinvent their business and get the competitive edge in the cognitive era in over 170 countries. Bottom Line? We outthink ordinary. Discover what you can do at IBM.
The Business Analyst works closely with the customer and the Agile development team and is responsible for leading discovery/exploration sessions, capturing end user needs in the form of epics and user stories, and conducting internal product acceptance. They will formulate and define IT systems scope and objectives based on both user needs and a thorough understanding of business systems and Mission requirements. The user engagement / business analyst will work directly with end users to collect requirements and may be involved in demonstrations and training of software applications for end users.
Health Insurance. Paid time off. Corporate Holidays. Sick leave. Family planning. Financial Guidance. Competitive 401K. Training and Learning. We continue to expand our benefits and programs, offering some of the best support, guidance and coverage for a diverse employee population.
· https://www-03.ibm.com/press/us/en/pressrelease/50744.wss CAREER GROWTH Our goal is to be essential to the world, which starts with our people. Company wide we kicked off an internal talent strategy program called Go Organic. At our core, we are committed to believing and investing in our workforce through:
· Skill development: helping our employees grow their foundational skills
· Finding the dream job at IBM: navigating our company with the potential for many careers by channeling an employee's strengths and career aspirations
· Diversity of people: Diversity of thought driving collective innovation In 2015, Go Organic filled approximately 50% of our open positions with internal talent that were promoted into the role.
With an employee population of 375,000 in over 170 countries, amazingly we connect, collaborate, and care. IBMers drive a corporate culture of shared responsibility. We love grand challenges and everyday improvements for our company and for the world. We care about each other, our clients, and the communities we live, work, and play in!
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Business Transformation Consultant
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Active TS/SCI security clearance + CI Polygraph
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
· Experience working on an Agile project team
· Demonstrated experience in financial planning and analysis project planning and control variance analysis and/ or Federal procurement
· Intermediate or advanced experience using Microsoft Office (Excel Word PowerPoint)"
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Experience working with Agile software development teams
· Experience presenting to groups and/or facilitating small group meetings
· Experience providing training in software applications to small groups"
Secondary Job Category
· United States-Top Secret/SCI
· U.S. Citizenship
Early Professional Track
Not Applicable - Professional Hire