Position Title: Supplier Data Master Practitioner
Contract Type: Regular
Location: UP Ayala Technohub
Shift: Night, 9PM-6AM
Ensure the effective operation of the Supplier Master Data function by executing the activities that comprise the end-to-end Supplier Master Data process.
Moreover, the role is mainly responsible for the completion of straightforward, stand-alone tasks or high-volume transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures. This also includes identifying processing issues and its solution.
· Accountability and Scope
· Responsible for completion of straightforward, stand-alone tasks or high-volume transactions within detailed instructions and predefined procedures.
· Subject to direct supervision to facilitate achievement of quality and performance targets.
· Interacts primarily with own workgroup.
· Identify processing issues and recommend solutions to these
· Ability to prioritize one's load/volume
· Other responsibilities deemed appropriate
· People and Knowledge
· Co-operates with and supports team members as required.
· Able to acquire new skills in appropriate time scales and operate basic work based equipment.
· Able to understand and comply with oral and written instructions.
· Able to complete tasks to the prescribed quality standards.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Open to fresh grads
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Previous experience in Procure to Pay environment
· Experience in an SAP environment
· With exposure to Business Process Outsourcing (BPO), preferred but not required
· With relevant operations experience in a production-focused and SLA-driven environment, preferred but not required
· SAP Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.