As a O2C Analyst, you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
Order-To-Cash has 2 sub processes – 1. Credit & 2.Collection.
• Your primary role as Credit Analyst is to review the financial statements of entities requesting credit from IBM and its operating entities. Upon completion of this analysis you as the Credit Analyst will set a credit rating and the terms and conditions under which IBM and its operating entities will provide credit. IBM entities supported include Global Financing, GTS, GBS, S&D, Procurement and others.
• As a Credit Analyst, you will receive potential transactions with customers from the Sales teams. In addition to the basic financial analysis, a Credit Analyst understands the following about the client; industry risk, sovereign risk, business structure, financing relationships / capital structure and financial risks. The employee focuses on individual/team objectives and development of professional effectiveness.
• As a Collection Analyst, you will identify outstanding receivable from customer- Make phone calls , emails, receive calls to collect outstanding receivable from the customer.
• You will ensure all outstanding receivable from customers are collected within agreed terms.
• You will coordinate with cash application team, Billing team to ensure all disputes are resolved & receivables are collected from customer.
• This role will let you improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
• You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, create DTP & Amend DTP with updates.
• You may perform ad-hoc tasks as identified by the Team Lead/Manager.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 3-5 years of experience, 4 years of relevant accounting/book keeping experience
· Understand accounting concepts across- JE, reconciliation, FA, GL
· Required Skills/Competencies (with minimum supervision): Accounting, Analysis, Accounts Reconciliation, Microsoft Excel user
· Proficient in English Language
· Amenable to work on a night-shift and in IBM Naga Required Education:
· You should at least have a Bachelor's/College Degree, preferably Finance/Accounting/Banking, Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Any ERP- SAP, Oracle, JD Ed, Any home grown ERP
· Basic Accounting
· Dispute Management
· Work experience of handling international receivables
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.