Role: ITEC Compliance Analyst
Employment Type: Regular
Location: Bonifacio Global City, Taguig
Shift: Day, 8AM - 5PM
· Obtain and cleanse data reports associated with the countries and expense types in scope.
· Prepare data reports that will be reviewed for compliance with the prescribed tax requirements by country by expense type on a year to date basis and ad hoc basis where necessary.
· Execute on operational processes in collaboration with the Google Global Expense Compliance manager and Google Tax team to ensure compliance with tax requirements while multi quarter remediation efforts are being developed.
· Prepare reports sent from other stakeholders for suitability for payroll processing eg Trips data for staying with friends & family.
· Prepare a matrix of controls to ensure the completeness and accuracy of data used for reporting purposes in the monthly processes.
· Contribute to drafting DTPs for monthly controls and procedures established under the gap remediation process
· Meet with the client via Google Hangout to discuss output of assessments and other projects.
· Identify opportunities for process improvements, document process and ensure performance of key controls.
· Assist with ad hoc audit & data queries requests from stakeholders.
· Other projects/ reports as requested by the client
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
With background in Finance and Accounting
Very Good verbal and written skills
Obtain a working knowledge of Tax Compliance Requirements for the countries in scope
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.