Who You Are and What Will You Do
As a Customer Support Analyst, you'll be able to do the following tasks/function:
· You responsible for the organization and timely, accurate processing of accounting transactions and all related tasks to achieve the agreed business goals.
· You will ensure the delivery of a high quality, client-focused service to external clients.
· Implement changes to accounting techniques ensuring compatibility with procedures and controls using new accounting developments as input.
· This role will let you improve your Finance and Accounting skills and business knowledge to directly contribute to the delivery of Key Performance Indicator (KPI) which measures how the activities are based on agreed targets.
· You will have the opportunity to support continuous improvement initiative, provide training, education to junior team members, learn new process from the client or third party, and understand Exception, cerate DTP & Amend DTP with updates.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
Fin & Admin Business Analyst
State / Province
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· 1-3 years of experience, 1 year of relevant Finance Experience
· Exemplary Communication Skills - English
· Strong logical thought capability
· Basic computer and internet navigation skills
· Strong Microsoft Excel user
· Customer Engagement
· Keen to details, Active listening and probing skills
· Requires minimal supervision
· Can work under pressure and willing to render overtime if needed
· Amenable to work on a night-shift and in IBM Naga
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Any ERP- SAP, Oracle, JD Ed, Any home grown ERP
· Basic Accounting
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Fin & Admin
You should at least have a Bachelor's/College Degree in any Business-related courses
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The Finance & Admin Business Analyst is essential to the ongoing profitable operations for one of the most globally recognized and respected companies in the world. By overseeing our financial activities, you will enable IBM to continue to bring to market ground-breaking innovations such as Artificial Intelligence, Cognitive Solutions, Cloud Infrastructure, and Blockchain technologies, to name a few.
Your Life @ IBM
IBM is the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, serving clients in 170 countries. In this new era of Cognitive Business, we're reshaping the future of health, education, fashion, travel, green energy, and more, using groundbreaking cognitive solutions, cloud computing technology, and quantum computing.
Imagine what you can do at IBM.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. As an IBMer, you'll collaborate with outstanding, insightful professionals in an environment that cultivates creativity, and individuality. You will be part of an innovative team that strives to make the world work better and you will also have an opportunity to help our clients visualize a future that may not yet exist. Join us as we make the most of these existing times and discover what you can make as of this moment.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter business by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
Since establishing its presence in the Philippines in 1937, IBM has evolved to be a leading cognitive solutions and cloud platform company that demonstrates the power of innovation, data and expertise to improve business and society. With 25 consecutive years of patent leadership, IBM Research is the world's largest corporate research organization with more than 3,000 researchers in 12 labs located across 6 continents.
Our organization is comprised of the following subsidiaries:
IBM Philippines, Inc.
• Leading supplier of information technology hardware, software, & services in the country.
IBM Solutions Delivery, Inc.
• Provides IT expertise, delivering world-class technology services and business solutions.
IBM Business Services
• Foremost provider of Business
Transformation Outsourcing for HR, F&A and Supply Chain Management services.
Culture at IBM
IBM has a long-standing commitment to diversity and inclusion, recognizing the unique value and skills every individual brings to the workplace. Here, you'll get a chance to be in a diverse global team where being yourself and supporting others is part of everyday lives. We at IBM believe that innovation comes from seeking out and inspiring collaboration in all dimensions. Consciously building inclusive teams and encouraging diversity of ideas helps us make the greatest impact for our clients, our colleagues, and the world.
IBM impacts everything, everywhere. We change lives, businesses and nations, every day in every industry in every country in the world. We differentiate ourselves from our competitors by offering you to join not only a big company, but also a bigger cause.