As a Tax Practitioner, you'll be able to do the following tasks/functions:
· Performs tasks to establish and maintain employee/payroll records.
· Posting changes in withholding tax status.
· Ensures that the payroll system is up to date. Implements and tests all tax updates/changes.
· Performs stabilizing and controlling earnings and taxes; preparing and posting general ledger entries; resolving and correcting out-of-balance conditions
· Researching and preparing special reports for management
· Dealing with payroll tax queries from employees
· Understanding and following payroll tax procedures and related forms.
· Assisting with communication and processing of workers compensation claims.
· Aligning with relevant tax legislation and regulations
· Assisting with quarter-end processes such as the preparation and reconciliation of payroll tax filings and forms
· Assisting with year-end processes such as annual payroll tax; payment summary reconciliations and issuance/distribution of annual employee tax form.
· Provides assistance to Accounting including investigating discrepancies, banking and data input.
· Providing assistance to Accounts Receivable, including banking, invoicing, and data input.
· Providing administrative support to the Finance functions, tax data analysis using Excel, and other ancillary clerical tasks
· Provide technical support and advice on matters pertaining to current payroll systems of the company, ensuring proper maintenance/improvement and availability of payroll systems
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
HR Service Administrator
State / Province
NATIONAL CAPITAL REGION (MANILA)
Primary job category
(0856) IBM Business Services
Fixed Term - Short Term
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· You possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking/Human Resource/Psychology.
· At least 1 year experience in Accounting / Payroll.
· Amenable to work on a night-shift schedule and located in Eastwood City Libis, Quezon City.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
· Above average to excellent communication skills.
Secondary Job Category
Business Outsourcing Delivery - Human Resources
· Bachelor's Degree
Early Professional Track
Industry Early Professional
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The HR Service Administrator is an integral part of IBM and HR. Your goal is to create an outstanding employee experience for IBMers by delivering HR-related services and supporting our employees as they support our customers and clients. Help IBMers to build their career by providing them with a personalized experience. In this role, you can be part of a team that works with all areas of our global organization and is empowered to achieve goals that align with IBM strategy.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM Services is a team of business, strategy and technology consultants that design, build, and run foundational systems and services that is the backbone of the world's economy. IBM Services partners with the world's leading companies in over 170 countries to build smarter businesses by reimagining and reinventing through technology, with its outcome-focused methodologies, industry-leading portfolio and world class research and operations expertise leading to results-driven innovation and enduring excellence.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.