Selected candidates will join our Enterprise Operations & Services team for the summer of 2020. Areas of opportunity are with our SMART Data Science & Robotic Process Automation (RPA) teams.
Auto req ID
High School Diploma/GED
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0147) International Business Machines Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 10% or 1 day a week
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
RESEARCH TRIANGLE PARK
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Familiarity with Agile methodologies and principles
· Knowledge of applying advanced analytic methods to diverse large data sets
· Familiarity with machine learning techniques
· Real-world problem-solving experience & discovery skills
· Science, Statistics or related Engineering fields
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Demonstrated ability to work in cross-functional teams
· Excel, analytical, modelling, and due diligence skills
· Proven ability to multi-task without sacrificing quality or deadlines on individual projects
· Self-directed, detail-oriented and a team player
· Awareness of the value in using consistent processes and policies an understanding and proficiency in technical areas such as basic programming (Python, Java, etc), APIs, advanced analytics, process modelling process minded, good presentation and communication skills
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
The IBM Enterprise Operations & Services (EO&S) team is part of IBM's Finance and Operations organization and is seeking innovative talent for internships.
If you are ready to gain experience for jump-starting your professional career in an exciting business environment with a well-respected and innovative company, please submit your resume.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
The IBM Finance organization is responsible for driving enterprise performance and transformation. We are the financial stewards of IBM, delivering IBM's financial strategy, developing new business models, and mitigating enterprise risk. Do you have a passion for creating business value? Join our team in accounting, financial planning, pricing, business controls, tax, treasury, business development (acquisitions & divestitures), and global financing.
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.