2019 IBM NZ Internship – Business/Technical Auckland
· Collaborate with stakeholders of all levels
· 12 Months
We are the trusted partner for Australia and New Zealand's businesses and governments as they reinvent using cloud, AI and blockchain within a secure environment. Our clients succeed because of our world-leading researchers, engineers and designers and our deep industry expertise. We celebrate our diversity and unite in our passion for IBM. We are #anewIBM
IBM NZ is looking for a highly motivated and eager to learn individual, with a positive and fun outlook to join the Global Business Services Team in an Internship role.
What will I be doing?
· Support of Business Development and Executives, including attendance at client meetings and conducting research for identified opportunities
· Assistance with bid management and coordination of pre and post sales activities
· Assist in developing digital prototypes and proof of concepts through the application of your strong technical skills and knowledge. Perform hands-on coding to develop front end and back end web and mobile solutions. Specifically, BlueWolf, Blockchain and Cognitive initiatives
· Supporting large scale accounts where IBM has a long-term presence.
What skills will I need?
· Business or Technical Degree
· Inquisitive and curious mindset, willing to challenge and ask questions
· Excellent verbal and written communication
· Design / UI / UX (preferred)
· HTML, CSS, JS (preferred)
To be considered for our Internship Program, please carefully read the following requirements:
· Are currently enrolled in a degree at a University within Australia or New Zealand throughout the duration of the internship
· Have permanent residency or are a citizen of Australia or NZ
· Have a strong academic record i.e. credit average
· Have no more than 2 years relevant work experience
· Are in the final stages of your degree
Sign me up!
If you tick these boxes, and are ready to start your next challenge with a career at IBM – click “Apply” today. To find out more, head to www.ibm.com.au/careers
-Upload your CV, cover letter, academic transcript and your Right to Work document (AU/NZ passport, citizenship/birth certificate and photo identification).
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0099) IBM New Zealand Limited
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
New Collar Role