IBM is seeking entry-level emerging leaders to fill client facing consultative sales roles - Client Representative. As the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, IBM is a leader in this global transformation and just the place to start your your career in Client Representative. You will be part of a group of new consultative sales professionals. Your team will receive exceptional orientation, IBM training and development combined with experiences that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed to make an immediate impact and achieve individual growth as a leader.
Role and Responsibility:
· Responsible for the total client relationship with one or more important IBM clients or competitive prospects on various industries, for example: Banking, Insurance, Industrial Manufacturing.
· Perform tasks that include developing relationships within the client's account and identifying viable client business problems which may turn into IBM opportunities.
· Represent IBM to sale IBM IT solutions to the assigned customer to achieve the quota, to keep long term relationship and gain market share, and to beat competitors in the assigned territory. Maintain the certain level of customer satisfaction.
Auto req ID
Role ( Job Role )
State / Province
Primary job category
(0134) IBM Taiwan Corporation
Is this role a commissionable/sales incentive based position?
Up to 25% or 2 days a week (home on weekends- based on project requirements)
IBM Business Group
City / Township / Village
Being You @ IBM
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status. IBM is also committed to compliance with all fair employment practices regarding citizenship and immigration status.
Required Technical and Professional Expertise
· Bachelor's degree or higher; with major in IT, CS or Business Management related disciplines preferred.
· 0-2 year relevant experiences preferred.
· A good sense of sales and basic understanding of IBM products/solutions.
· Understand and apply knowledge of information technology and associated solutions related to the client's business to attain his/her position and team objective
· Up-to-date with the latest technique trends and technologies.
Preferred Technical and Professional Experience
Secondary Job Category
Early Professional Track
For additional information about location requirements, please discuss with the recruiter following submission of your application.
New Collar Role
At IBM, work is more than a job - it's a calling: To build. To design. To code. To consult. To think along with clients and sell. To make markets. To invent. To collaborate. Not just to do something better, but to attempt things you've never thought possible. Are you ready to lead in this new era of technology and solve some of the world's most challenging problems? If so, lets talk.
Your Life @ IBM
What matters to you when you're looking for your next career challenge?
Maybe you want to get involved in work that really changes the world? What about somewhere with incredible and diverse career and development opportunities – where you can truly discover your passion? Are you looking for a culture of openness, collaboration and trust – where everyone has a voice? What about all of these? If so, then IBM could be your next career challenge. Join us, not to do something better, but to attempt things you never thought possible.
Impact. Inclusion. Infinite Experiences. Do your best work ever.
About Business Unit
IBM's greatest invention is the IBMer. We believe that progress is made through progressive thinking, progressive leadership, progressive policy and progressive action. IBMers believe that the application of intelligence, reason and science can improve business, society and the human condition. Restlessly reinventing since 1911, we are the largest technology and consulting employer in the world, with more than 380,000 IBMers serving clients in 170 countries.