· You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
· The Outlet Manager is responsible to manage the assigned outlet as a successful independent profit centre, in line with the outlet’s operating concept and Hyatt International standards, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction while operating within budget, helping to ensure the financial success of the outlet.
· To ensure that all company minimum brand standards have been implemented, and that optional brand standards have been implemented where appropriate.
· To monitor all operations, especially during peak business periods, working through the respective Head of Department to make adjustments where necessary.
· To make sure that Food and Beverage Departments respond to the results of the Consumer Audit and to ensure that the relevant changes are implemented.
· To make sure that Food and Beverage employees work in a supportive and flexible manner with other departments.
· To make sure that all employees are up to date with the availability of seasonal and new products on the market.
· To taste and monitor the food and beverage products served throughout the operation, providing feedback where appropriate.
· To ensure that all employees deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· To ensure that employees also provide excellent service to internal customers in other departments as appropriate.
· To maximise employee productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
· To ensure that each profit centre (e.g. Outlet, Bar) is operated in line with maximising profit while delivering on the brand promise.
· To assist in the recruitment and selection of Food and Beverage employees.
· To liaise and organize with the Housekeeping Department that the established cleaning schedules are strictly adhered to