Hyatt is extremely pleased to prepare the opening for the Grand Hyatt Jeju with a new vision of the Grand Hyatt brand in Jeju, reflective of the island's unique environment, and providing travelers with our first-class integrated resort service and hospitality. The hotel will be one of the largest Hyatt hotels with 1,600 rooms, 14 food and beverage outlets, and approximately 1,200 square meters of meeting space, indoor and outdoor pools, fitness center, two spas (Western and Korean) with a total of eight treatment rooms and a kids club.
You will be responsible for the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
You will report directly to the Executive Chef and to provide and manage all correspondence reports and documents according to Hyatt Internationals standard and policies
The position will initially be based in Jeju City/Island, South Korea.
Ideal candidate profile
To be successful in this role, you will need to have:
· Prepare and manage correspondence, reports and documents
· Fluent in oral and written Korean, English required, Cantonese and/or Mandarin recommended
· Organize and coordinate meetings, conferences, travel arrangements
· Take,type and distribute minutes of meetings
· Implement and maintain office systems
· Maintain schedules and calendars
· Arrange and confirm appointments
· Organize internal and external events
· Handle incoming emails, mail and other material
· Set up and maintain document management systems
· Set up work procedures
· Collate information
· Maintain databases
· Communicate verbally and in writing to answer inquiries and provide information
· Liaison with internal and external contacts
· Coordinate the flow of information both internally and externally
· Operate office equipment
· Manage office supplies