Park Hyatt Saigon is a French mansion near the Opera House, a sanctuary of peace in the middle of one of Asia’s most bustling cities.
Our strategy is to make a difference in the lives of all those we touch — colleagues, guests, operators, community members and shareholders alike.
We care for people so they can be their best. This is demonstrated in our values of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Empathy, Creativity and Fun. At Park Hyatt Saigon our aim is to create energizing experiences that connect our guests to who and what matters to them most. We are passionate about fostering connections, the place for any and every occasion and a one-stop experience.
We will continue to enhance the quality of the products craftsmanship with the willingness to create objectively a world ‘finest product’ and promise exceptional quality , continue creating and enhancing the hotel to ensure Park Hyatt Saigon can carry out its future vision is to become a landmark , one of the world's legendary great hotels.
In order to achieve this grand mission, it’s greatly thanks to our talents who are experienced, well trained, and deeply focused on the hotel’s future goals and position.
Currently, we are thrilled to welcome a new Assistant Manager – Front Office to join and continue with us in our significant journey.
You will be responsible to assist with the efficient running of the department in line with Hyatt International's Corporate Strategies and brand standards, whilst meeting employee, guest and owner expectations.
The Guest Service Manager is responsible to assist the Front Office / Assistant Front Office Manager in managing the guest service department as a successful independent profit center, ensuring maximum guest satisfaction, through planning, organizing, directing and controlling the Concierge operation and administration
Detailed job description:
· Ensures that all Front Office associates deliver the brand promise and provide exceptional guest service at all times.
· Ensures that Front Office associates provide excellent service to internal customers as appropriate.
· Assists in greeting and checking-in VIP and Long Stay guests.
· Ensures that all Front Office associates are aware of current promotions, policies and other important information.
· Assists in the preparation and updates of the Front Office Departmental Operations Manual.
· Ensures information on restaurants, hotel facilities and other miscellaneous are updated periodically.
· Submits all guests/associates incident reports.
· Reports and records “Lost and Found” items.
· Assist to implement consistent guest recognition programs and maintains a relevant guest history database.
· Handles all guest and internal customer complaints and inquiries in a courteous and efficient manner, following through to make sure problems are resolved satisfactorily.
· Personally and frequently verify that guests are receiving the best possible service during check-in and check-out.
· Spends time in Front Office areas to ensure that the area is managed well by the respective team and deliver the brand promise.
· Maintains positive guest and colleague interactions with good working relationships.
· Ensures that guest history records are accurately maintained and all repeat guests are pre-registered.
· Assists the Front Office Management Team to maximize associate productivity through the use of multi-skilling, multi-tasking and flexible scheduling to meet the financial goals of the business as well as the expectations of the guests.
· Focuses attention on improving productivity levels and the need to prudently manage utility/payroll costs within acceptable guidelines ensuring optimum deployment and energy efficiency of all equipment.
· Assists the Front Office Management Team in efficiently managing the department according to the established concept statement providing a courteous, professional, efficient and flexible service at all times
· Other tasks as assigned
· Ideally with a relevant degree or diploma in Hospitality or Tourism management.
· Work experience as Assistant Manager - Concierge or Guest Service Manager.
· Good problem solving, organisational and interpersonal skills
· The position is for Vietnamese Nationality candidate only