· Define and implement architectures for cloud and hybrid IT environments and application landscapes.
· Mentor project teams and customers by providing technical assistance and direction regarding cloud technologies, system specifications, interface definitions, design issues, development guidelines and testing.
· Participate in the definition and creation of project deliverables per the project plan.
· Install a cloud based thinking into the overall Consulting organization. Define and maintain architecture best practices, methodologies and training. Coach developers and consultants on the implications and opportunities through cloud technologies.
· Align with other global technology teams to provide state-of-the-art solutions for our customers.
· Support our marketing efforts by participating in events, by writing articles for our blogs and magazines as well as white papers.
· Knowledge of several of the following technologies and topics with experiences in large projects in a similar role:
· Azure cloud and the related services and offerings
· AWS cloud and the related services and offerings
· Container, microservices and other cloud related architecture patterns
· Agile methodologies (e.g. Scrum, SAFe) and DevOps principles
· Continuous integration/ continuous deployment concepts and tools (e.g. Microsoft TFS/VSTS/git)
· Cloud identity management solutions (e.g. Azure AD)
· Practical experience with defining, setting up and running complex cloud and hybrid environments
· High customer orientation and ability to understand customer’s needs (consulting mindset)
· Thorough experience with proposal writing and pre-sales
· Team player with good interpersonal skills as well as leadership and coaching capabilities
· Availability to travel
· Architect certification is a plus as well as experience and exposure to enterprise architecture
· B.Sc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or related field
· Excellent communication and presentation skills in German and English
Are you interested joining a global and dynamic organization, working on challenging and exciting projects and being supported with training opportunities? Then send us your complete application. We look forward.
For recruitment agencies: Atos Consulting does not accept unsolicited applications for any of the roles that we advertise. Furthermore, please note that no legal obligations or respective compensation would derive from such unsolicited applications. Thank you for your understanding.
Here are some other vacancies your might like
A propos d'Atos
Atos SE (Société Européenne), est une entreprise leader de services numériques avec un chiffre d'affaires annuel pro forma de l'ordre de 12 milliards d'euros et environ 100 000 collaborateurs dans 72 pays. Atos fournit à ses clients du monde entier des services de conseil et d'intégration de systèmes, d'infogérance, de Big Data et de Sécurité, d'opérations Cloud et des services transactionnels par l'intermédiaire de Worldline, le leader européen et un acteur mondial dans les services de paiement. Grâce à son expertise technologique et sa connaissance sectorielle pointue, Atos sert des clients dans différents secteurs : Industrie, Distribution, Transports, secteur Public, Santé, Services financiers, Télécoms, Défense et Sécurité, Médias et Services.
Atos déploie les technologies qui accélèrent le développement de ses clients et les aident à réaliser leur vision de l'entreprise du futur. Atos est le partenaire informatique mondial des Jeux Olympiques et Paralympiques. Le Groupe est coté sur le marché Euronext Paris et exerce ses activités sous les marques Atos, Bull, Canopy, Worldline, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid et Unify.
Pour plus d'information : fr.atos.net
Atos SE (Societas Europaea) is a leader in digital services with pro forma annual revenue of circa € 12 billion and circa 100,000 employees in 72 countries. Serving a global client base, the Group provides Consulting & Systems Integration services, Managed Services & BPO, Cloud operations, Big Data & Cyber-security solutions, as well as transactional services through Worldline, the European leader in the payments and transactional services industry. With its deep technology expertise and industry knowledge, the Group works with clients across different business sectors: Defense, Financial Services, Health, Manufacturing, Media, Utilities, Public sector, Retail, Telecommunications, and Transportation.
Atos is focused on business technology that powers progress and helps organizations to create their firm of the future. The Group is the Worldwide Information Technology Partner for the Olympic & Paralympic Games and is listed on the Euronext Paris market. Atos operates under the brands Atos, Atos Consulting, Atos Worldgrid, Bull, Canopy, Unify and Worldline.
For more information, visit: atos.net