If you're a skilled writer seeking out a new challenge, this could be the perfect role for you. As a Copywriter, you will play a key role within the Content Services team – Hilton's hub for the creation, management and publication of content across various channels. You'll be responsible for the planning and production of a broad variety of written content that brings our hotels and resorts to life and encourages our guests to dream, book and stay with us.
• Producing high-quality content for our brands, regions and hotels that is usable across multiple platforms, taking in to consideration the must-haves for all channels including user experience and SEO.
• Researching user needs, trends and topics including destination information.
• Editing, proofreading and rewriting existing content as hotel or business needs change.
• Ensuring that all content is concise, user-focused and aligned to Hilton's business objectives.
• Collaborating with range of teams to produce content that is focused and purposeful
You will need:
• To know how to write for a consumer audience.
• Fantastic communication skills.
• Experience in working as part of a team and the confidence to be able to support peers in their writing.
• A good understanding of marketing and the importance of engaging content.
• To have an eye for detail, with excellent proofreading and editing skills.
• To be comfortable with having your work critiqued by peers and critiquing the work of others.
• Relevant experience or qualifications in writing, publishing or content production.
• Prior experience in the Travel & Hospitality industry preferred, but not essential.
• Basic digital skills and knowledge
• Experience of using Google Trends and other research tools to inform content decisions
• Experience with Content Management Systems
Why work for Hilton?
We are proud to have been recognized as #3 Great Place to Work list in the UK. As our company grows, we continue to innovate our working culture in order to create an environment in which our Team Members can thrive. Your benefits will include:
• Flexible work from home program
• Holiday entitlement
• Go Hilton Team Member Travel Program, which provides reduced hotel room rates for you, your family & friends!
We look forward to explaining in detail the range of excellent benefits that you would expect from a global hotel organization like Hilton.