Looking to join a culture of excellence and be part of the most recognised name in the hospitality industry?
“We are Hilton! We are Hospitality!”
We create heartfelt experiences for our guests and meaningful opportunities for our Team Members. Achieving consistently the title of “Great places to work”, this is not just a job – we offer you a journey of self-discovery, growth and an exceptional career.
Interested in learning more or to hear it straight from our team, click on the link below:
Why join the Hilton family as an Assistant Food and Beverage Manager?
· “It's your world”– Your next role could be as a Food and Beverage Manager, or why not move into a different department like Front Office, Accounts or Human Resources in over 100 different countries
· Personal Development programmes for Team Members, Supervisors and Managers
· Worldwide travel perks - up to 30 nights at discounted rates and 50% F&B discounts
· Industry leading benefits including contributory pension scheme, discounted dental and health cover, and high street discounts
· 28 days holidays including bank holidays (increasing yearly)
· Complimentary meals on duty and uniforms provided
· Service charge and tips
What will I be doing?
· Manage all Food and Beverage Outlet operations
· Maintain exceptional levels of customer service
· Ensure compliance of brand standards
· Recruit, manage, train and develop the Food and Beverage team
· Manage guest queries in a timely and efficient manner
· Work within budgeted guidelines in relation to Food, Liquor Costs and Payroll
· Set departmental targets and objectives, work schedules, budgets, and policies and procedures
· Develop menus with other members of Food and Beverage team
· Accountable for monthly stock takes
· Incentivise team members to maximize sales and revenue
· Carry out annual and mid-year appraisals with Managers under your responsibility
· Evaluate guest satisfaction levels with a focus on continuous improvement
· Ensure communication meetings are conducted and post-meeting minutes generated
· Be environmentally aware
· Assist other departments wherever necessary and maintain good working relationships
· Comply with hotel security, fire regulations and all health and safety legislation
What are we looking for?
· Management and/or supervisory Food and Beverage experience
· Able to meet financial targets
· Ability to comply with all Food and Beverage brand standards
· Ability to work under pressure
· Excellent grooming standards
· Willingness to develop team members and self
· Flexibility to respond to a range of different work situations
· Ability to work on your own or in teams
To apply for this role
· We are looking to fill this job as soon as possible and aim to come back to you within the next 2 weeks. If you are successful, you will be invited for an interview followed by a trial shift.
· In line with the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, we do require all applicants to have the eligibility to live and work in the United Kingdom. Documentation will be required at interview stage