Current & GE Lighting
Current & Lighting GE Lighting
The Consumer Pricing Analyst supports the GE Lighting business by providing technical and strategic pricing support as needed to profitably promote our products and ensure customer satisfaction. This position is responsible for driving cross-functional engagement with sales, marketing, finance and product management on customer and market specific price & rebate proposals.
· Manage all pricing and rebate requests for assigned customers and product lines.
· Deliver daily management and review of consumer lighting pricing deals, including invoice price analysis, rebate analysis, and volume & margin impact.
· Analyze and approve promotions for assigned customers and accounts.
· Facilitate quarterly account fund balance reviews.
· Develop calculated effect models for margin analysis.
· Support process enhancement initiatives and work closely with Pricing Management, Product Management, Sales Leadership, and Finance to improve margins, sales growth, commercial response time, and sales force productivity.
· Assess commercial risk and ensure legal compliance.
· Oversee and manage the fund balances of retailer and distributor trade programs.
· Accountable for executing channel price increases.
· Additional responsibilities will include participation in various projects focused on process simplification and development of control plans to ensure sustained improvements.
· Bachelor’s degree in business related area
· 3-5 years of prior experience in pricing, finance, sales or product management.
· 1-2 years of prior Pricing experience.
· Demonstrated capabilities in data/market analysis and business modeling.
· Proven capability to conduct and understand financial modeling and to draw effective conclusions and develop solid recommendations.
· Experience managing Pricing programs and troubleshooting SAP needs and enhancements preferred.
· Master of Business Administration degree.
· Certified Pricing Professional.
· SAP experience.
· 3+ years of prior Pricing experience.
· In depth knowledge of various lighting products technologies.
· Consumer retail, or Commercial and Industrial,
· Experience meeting short deadlines and handling multiple priorities simultaneously.
· Strong interpersonal, and communication skills essential.
· Must have ability to build relationships within pricing, sales, finance, and product management teams.
· High level of self-motivation and initiative.
· Demonstrated capabilities in influencing, facilitation, and change management.
· Outstanding organizational and analytical skills are crucial to success in this role.
· Strong Excel and database navigation knowledge required.
· Demonstrate GE Values.
GE Lighting: Bringing the Future to Light
We started with the light bulb, an invention that fulfilled the basic human desire to see and experience more of the world. Today, light still delivers on that promise. But, it does so much more.
At GE Lighting, we’re not just reinventing the light bulb. We’re reinventing the productivity, wellness and security that comes with it. We’re extending beyond the bulb to access new markets, we’re scaling smart and we’re leading in a world where lighting drives value in our homes from the socket to the switch to the smart phone…and the cloud in between.
Our innovators think bigger and bolder to deliver for our customers and transform spaces no one else has, and we’re using that grit to lead into the next 130 years, where new outcomes and opportunities are robust…yet still as simple as screwing in a light bulb.
GE Lighting. Bringing the Future to Light.
GE offers a great work environment, professional development, challenging careers, and competitive compensation. GE is anEqual Opportunity Employer . Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or ethnic origin, gender (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, veteran status or any other characteristics protected by law.
Additional Eligibility Qualifications
GE will only employ those who are legally authorized to work in the United States for this opening. Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the successful completion of a drug screen (as applicable).