Power Steam Power
You will complete Maitland Workshop Overhauls, Refurbishment, Repair and Maintenance of customer equipment – Utility and Industrial Plant. Execution labour to quality, contract and program, and provide recommendations, advice, feedback, 5s and Continuous Improvement.
· Adhere to Quality Policy.
· Isolate and quarantine non-conforming product, machines and equipment.
· Work to direction and under limited supervision.
· Create, Register, Control and Complete records suitable for each project.
· Quality documentation suitable for each project.
· Control Hold Points and Product Release.
· Adhere to Environment, Health & Safety Regulations, Policy and Procedures.
· Adhere to Maitland Site Induction, SMWS’s and Rules.
· Work individually and in a team environment
· Adhere to Operational Standards.
· Manage performance to achieve set Business metrics and targets.
· Timekeeping / Simplification / Continuous Improvements.
· Executions, maintenance, roster, discipline, programs, cost, technical standards.
· Maintain Industrial Relations.
· Report potential cost reduction initiatives.
· Heavy manual machining experience on lathes, horizontal/ vertical borers
· Knowledge and experience of process and procedure and repairs of mechanical plant.
· Regulatory certificates, White card.
· Engineering trade qualification.
· Detailed experience on high speed rotating equipment overhaul i.e. turbines, pumps, compressors, fans etc.
· Large megawatt generator repair/ rewind experience
· Safety focused
Experience in the machining and repair of heavy rotating equipment
· Experience with power industry equipment
· Flexibility in working arrangements including overtime and temporary shift patterns
· Sociable and able to work within a team environment.
· Basic computer skills
· Willing to travel to conduct site work when required
GE (NYSE:GE) drives the world forward by tackling its biggest challenges. By combining world-class engineering with software and analytics, GE helps the world work more efficiently, reliably, and safely. GE people are global, diverse and dedicated, operating with the highest integrity and passion to fulfill GE’s mission and deliver for our customers. www.ge.com
New South Wales