Description de l'offre
Danone is a major FMCG company in the UK, with market leading brands across four divisions: Waters (Evian, Volvic), Dairies (Actimel, Activia, Shape), Early Life Nutrition (Aptamil, Cow & Gate) and Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition (Neocate, Fortisip).
You’ve probably never heard of Nutricia Advanced Medical Nutrition (AMN) but read on and you’ll be glad you did. We are Danone’s Medical Division and are Europe’s largest specialist nutrition company and the market leader in the UK. We specialise in the delivery of medical nutrition for the very young, the old and the sick, supplying high quality feeds to patients and consumers. Our purpose is to pioneer nutritional discoveries that help people live longer, healthier lives.
We now have an exciting opportunity to join the Supply Chain Planning team at our Liverpool manufacturing plant. In this role you will focus on scheduling raw materials and packaging to ensure availability with minimum stock levels as well as creating and delivering our short-term production plan to deliver weekly expected volumes whilst minimising downtime and material write-off.
We are looking for candidates who have gained relevant experience in a Supply Chain role, ideally in a scheduling or planning role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment, and are now seeking their next career step. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is highly motivated, looking to develop their professional and personal skills and eager to grow their career within the local or global planning function.
With excellent stakeholder management and analytical abilities, you’ll be a logical decision maker, enjoy working with detail and able to work under pressure and to deadlines. Excellent IT skills are essential and you’ll have experience using an MRP system (SAP experience being an advantage) and excellent MS Excel and/or MS Access skills.
In return you’ll receive a competitive salary and bonus along with our award-winning flexible rewards and benefits package and excellent pension provision. You’ll also get the support and guidance to personally develop and shape your career whilst contributing to the performance of the business.
What will I be doing on a day-day basis ?
· Construction of detailed production plan in short term horizon that meets the business expectations regarding volumes, operation efficiency (OE) & write offs
· Ensuring that semi-finished goods are available for packing in line with agreed parameters, whilst critically maintaining flow of product through the factory
· Minimise & monitor changes to plan, ensure when necessary that changes are appropriately communicated
· Perform plan changes analysis and take proactive cross-functional actions to reduce them
· Execution of current week plan, reacting to challenges & changes in factory performance when required
· Monitor material shortages and ensure production plan is altered accordingly
· Maintain effective relationship with Central Planning to remain aware of Risk SKUs so that Service Level is protected through any reactive rescheduling.
· Maintain effective relationships with the Production Shift Leaders
· Maintain KPIs to drive performance and accuracy (Schedule Adherence, Performance to plan)
· Support maintenance of accurate Master Data within planning system
· Ensure that all processes within the role are accurately documented (SOP) and that these documents are current and live in our Quality Control documentation system.
· Maintain training records, knowledge and awareness of other Flow Scheduling Team roles in readiness to provide cover when necessary
· Support the Department's roadmap delivery
· Previous experience in a Supply Chain role, ideally in a scheduling or planning role in a fast-paced manufacturing environment
· Good business/commercial understanding
· Tenacious and proactive with a high focus on continuous improvement
· Excellent stakeholder management and communication skills
· Strong analytical skills and a logical mindset
· Highly organised with the ability to work under pressure in a challenging environment
· Experience in the use of an MRP system (eg SAP MRP, SAP APO)
· Highly proficient in MS Excel and/or MS Access
· A collaborative, team player
Interested in this role and have the experience we are looking for? Please submit your application through jobs.danone.com
All you need to do is upload your CV and covering letter and answer a few job-related questions before Thursday 8th November 2018.