Description de l'offre
Looking for a career in Customers Services? As the UK’s leading medical nutrition provider, we’re known for providing expert care and high quality support through our unique portfolio of nutritional products. What sets us apart is our understanding that the smallest details make the biggest difference. We are looking for a Patient Coordinator to join our team here at Nutricia in Trowbridge, Wiltshire.
This is a 6 month fixed term contract opportunity.
Nutricia provides the specialised medical food and feeding equipment (pumps) for patients that have been discharged from hospital and are fed enterally (through tubes into their stomachs) at home. The Homeward Customer Services team provides support to these patients and their carers by ensuring that they have the right amount of food and equipment delivered and responds to any queries that might arise. The Homeward team also liaise with healthcare professionals and internal colleagues such as our Homeward nurse to ensure our patients are well cared for.
The key responsibilities of a Patient Co-ordinator are:
· To consistently deliver a high quality level of customer service to patients and healthcare professionals over the telephone and via email.
· To ensure patient expectations are met in a timely and efficient manner in accordance with the contractual commitments.
· The candidate must be comfortable working on their own initiative but with an awareness of when to escalate issues.
· They must be flexible within the Customer Service arena and be willing to diversify where required.
· They must exhibit excellent communication skills in order to effectively interact with potentially vulnerable patients as well as Health Care Professionals and Key Opinion Leaders.
· The candidate must have excellent time keeping & organisational skills
Role Holder Skills & Experience Required
· Customer Service experience
· Ability to work under pressure and prioritise workload
· Excellent telephone manner
· Keyboard and IT literate
· Ability to work well in fast paced environment
· Demonstrable ability to deliver results under pressure in a culture of change
· Strong team player with a flexible approach
· Able to demonstrate a caring and empathic nature
What we can offer you
· Competitive salary
· Company Bonus
· Fantastic flexible benefits
· Free parking
· Danone product vouchers
· Access to our on-site gym
Please click the link to apply!