Join Danone Nutricia as 3rd Party & Activity Planner and become responsible for maintaining optimal balance of stock and service level in our divisional central warehouse and be the SPOC (Single Point of Contact) on daily contact between 3rd Party Operations and the 3rd parties in scope. In this role you are responsible to organize, follow up and improve the supply of 3rd party products.
3rd Party & Activity Planner
About the Job
Supply planning for nominated portfolio of SKU´s:
· Calculate optimal call-off planning and ensure that purchase orders are placed accordingly, monitored and maintained until delivery.
· Ensures right inventory level from each SKU that satisfy the customer service target keeping in mind warehouse free space constrains and freshness requirements
· Flag and manage short, mid or long-term capacity issues or opportunities
· Review CBU demand forecasts and challenge large deviations
· Calculate and maintain optimal planning parameters
· Supply adequate information to 3rd parties and CBU´s (markets) and build smooth and professional relations
· Carry out frequent internal reviews of 3rd party performance with C&P department
· Support the activity management team on New Product Introduction projects for 3rd party products
· Work closely with Deployment and Quality functions to ensure that product is delivered to the markets in the right quantity and timing
· To be successful in the role of 3rd Party & Activity Planner, your profile should contain:
· HBO or Master degree Logistics or Supply Chain Management or similar. Relevant experience (1-3 years) in a planning function.
· Ability to effectively work in a team environment.
· Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint.
· Ability to prioritize tasks and adapt to changing priorities.
· Experience working with large ERP systems (SAP, Peoplesoft, etc.) is preferred
Danone’s mission is bringing health through food to as many people as possible and we want to invite people to join the movement for a healthier world. We recognize the power people have to impact the world through their daily choices. Healthy food needs a healthy planet, and this is what our new signature One Planet One Health embodies.
At Danone, we offer a complete package of benefits, with a competitive primary salary and yearly bonus, but also benefits like a premium free pension, 30 days annual leave and several discounts on a collective health insurance and even on some of our products.
Hit the “apply now” button. You have until the closing date 31st of October to apply. To comply with GDPR regulations, we cannot process your personal data without given consent. Therefore, we strongly recommend applying directly via our careers website.
Need more information? Please contact me Joel Bacas – Talent Manager Benelux on via email@example.com or via +31 6 29 07 04 66.