The Pricing Analyst prepares detailed pricing proposals in response to requests for proposals (RFP's) from Federal and Civilian government agencies. He/She participates on proposal teams for new business opportunities and assumes the responsibility for preparing competitive and fully compliant cost/price proposals. This process includes the development of pricing related briefings, proposal development project plans, cost/price models, cost/price narratives, subcontractor RFQ's, subcontractor pricing analysis and negotiation, acquiring cost/pricing approvals, and maintaining pricing related documentation. In addition, he/she prepares Price-To-Win (PTW) target price analyses for those proposal activities assigned to support.
Your future duties and responsibilities
- Lead the development and preparation of cost/price proposals in response to RFP requirements and compliant with all Government policies and regulations and CGI internal documented procedures.
- Develop complex cost/price models, using MS Excel, based on RFP requirements.
- Develop PTW models and target rate analyses.
- Prepare subcontractor Request for Quote (RFQ) documentation and templates.
- Conduct price analysis on subcontractor and work with Contracts organization on negotiations as required.
- Prepare and present detailed cost/price briefings for management, including discussion of RFP pricing requirements and evaluation criteria, competitive analysis, pricing strategies, and key financial metrics.
- Maintain detailed pricing documentation files to serve as reference for future inquiries or audits.
- Work closely with Finance, Contracts, Purchasing, Legal, Proposal Development, and Operations to ensure the cost/price proposal is professional, compliant, accurate, competitive and profitable.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- Bachelors plus 2-4 years of experience in government contracting pricing.
- Experience in all types of contracts, including FFP, T&M, CPFF, CPAF, CPIF, LH, BPA, and IDIQ.
- Clear understanding of indirect rate structures
- Experience in developing PTW artifacts.
- Familiarity with Government CAS and FAR.
- Highly proficient in MS Office applications, specifically Excel, Word and Powerpoint.
- Ability to communicate and interact well with all levels of the organization.
- Ability to work effectively under time critical deadlines and stressful situations.
- Ability to work effectively with minimal direct supervision
Build your career with us.
It is an extraordinary time to be in business. As digital transformation continues to accelerate, CGI is at the center of this change—supporting our clients’ digital journeys and offering our professionals exciting career opportunities.
At CGI, our success comes from the talent and commitment of our professionals. As one team, we share the challenges and rewards that come from growing our company, which reinforces our culture of ownership. All of our professionals benefit from the value we collectively create.
Be part of building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world.
Learn more about CGI at www.cgi.com .
No unsolicited agency referrals please.
CGI is an equal opportunity employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, ethnicity, ancestry, color, sex, religion, creed, age, national origin, citizenship status, disability, medical condition, military and veteran status, marital status, sexual orientation or perceived sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, and gender expression, familial status, political affiliation, genetic information, or any other legally protected status or characteristics.
CGI provides reasonable accommodations to qualified individuals with disabilities. If you need an accommodation to apply for a job in the U.S., please email the CGI U.S. Employment Compliance mailbox at US_Employment_Compliance@cgi.com . You will need to reference the requisition number of the position in which you are interested. Your message will be routed to the appropriate recruiter who will assist you. Please note, this email address is only to be used for those individuals who need an accommodation to apply for a job. Emails for any other reason or those that do not include a requisition number will not be returned .
We make it easy to translate military experience and skills! Click here to be directed to our site that is dedicated to veterans and transitioning service members.
All CGI offers of employment in the U.S. are contingent upon the ability to successfully complete a background investigation. Background investigation components can vary dependent upon specific assignment and/or level of US government security clearance held.
CGI will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with CGI’s legal duty to furnish information.