AKKA & Modis offers comprehensive and seamless solutions connecting IT specialists and tech experts to the businesses. The boundaries between the three specialist sectors – IT, Engineering and Life Sciences – are dissolving. These areas will continue to converge as a new era of smarter devices, smarter cities, and smarter industries evolves. Digital innovation is revolutionizing the world of work.
It's AKKA & Modis’ mission to assist its customers with IT specialists and tech experts in driving tangible business outcomes in this digitally transformed world, reduce costs, accelerate time-to-market and take advantage of external expertise, assets and intellectual property. This is delivered by a network of up to 35,000 skilled colleagues & consultants speaking more than 20 languages. With our local market knowledge, delivery centers and global presence, AKKA & Modis can collaborate to improve all aspects of IT processes, services, applications and infrastructure, agile teams mobilized on projects or tailored solutions.
AKKA & Modis has approximately a total revenue of 4 Bn EUR and it is present in more than 25 countries.
The Presales bid manager will be responsible for supporting proactive and reactive proposal requirements forwarded by the North America sales team. This associate will be performing the bid management activities such as creation and maintenance of bid plan, identify and communicate with various stakeholders, schedule meetings, track deliverables, schedule meetings and reviews, track and report the progress etc throughout the bid cycle for IT and Engineering services. He / She will work closely with the sales team and internal teams in the process. This associate will own the proposal deliverables and ensure timely delivery of the proposal response.
Main tasks include specifically:
Creation and maintenance of bid plan
Identify and communicate with various stakeholders
Response document / presentation content creation support in collaboration with sales and solution teams
Schedule meetings, track deliverables, schedule meetings and reviews
Track and report the progress
Keep upskilling knowledge on technology and industry trends
• Good knowledge on IT and / or Engineering services in general
• Proven track record in managing bids from leading service providers
• Work experience with US / Europe clients is added advantage
• Ability to communicate effectively, verbally and in writing.
• Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships.
• Ability to focus on client needs with a commitment to quality and ontime delivery.
• Ability to prioritize, organize and perform multiple work assignments simultaneously while meeting deadlines.
• Ability to identify and resolve problems through recommending and implementing creative solutions.
• Proficient with Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
• Flexibility to undertake domestic and internal short-term travels for business purposes
· Showcases minimum 2 – 5 years of demonstrated experience
· Experience in working with leading IT service providers
· Experience in working with leading OEM and MSPs
· Experience supporting internal and external stakeholders across different countries
Bachelor’s degree in Science / Engineering / Business
Equivalent combination of post-high school education and experience may be considered in lieu of a degree.