London, Greater London
£ 240 - £ 241 / Day
Public Sector - Public Sector IT
· Job type
· External Reference
· Develop content on the council's new Website CMS
· Ensure content is up-to-date and current, and any third party content is in-line with the council's corporate standards
· Review the performance of content using analytics tools to report back to project team and make changes where necessary.
· Assist in the implementation of the council's brand across the new website
· To produce factual, accurate and engaging written copy, using plain English and following the council's style guide.
· Ensure consistency and effectiveness of presentation across all pages.
· Produce content in a style suitable for web that complies with web accessibility best practice.
· Make certain all approved copy is proofread by another team member.
· To source and edit appropriate images for the council's website, which accurately reflect the subject matter and are in line with corporate standards.
· Liaise with other areas of the Communications Team and wider council
· Work with council services (marketing officers, content owners) to identify and organise information into concise, well written web content.
· Co-ordinate digital communications to ensure they are consistent with campaigns commissioned by the wider Communications Team
· To maintain accurate records of all projects undertaken.
· Assure web based information is archived for future needs and reference
· Ensure correspondence with content owners is tracked and archived.
Keep abreast of new media trends and emerging channels.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy