Wakefield, West Yorkshire
Industrial & Manufacturing and Production - Food, Drink & Tobacco
· Job type
Industrial and Manufacturing
· External Reference
To analyse samples, including raw materials & finished products in an efficient and timely manner following appropriate methods, and in adherence with quality and health & safety procedures.
· Analysis of samples using various instrumental & wet chemistry methods
· Primarily responsible for HPLC analysis.
· Calculation of results either manually or using MS Excel
· Inputting QC results into quality management systems.
· Performing equipment checks and calibrations.
· Performing/assisting with laboratory investigations as required.
· Ensure all relevant Quality and Health & Safety Procedures are followed
· Computer literacy skills (Microsoft Word & Excel)
· Attention to details
· Good communication and organisation skills
· HPLC an advantage (Can be trained on site if needed)
· Quality Control
· Degree in a relevant scientific discipline (Chemistry, Food analysis or Pharmaceutical studies ideally)
· Rotational shifts, based on 12 hour days (7am-7pm) & nights (7pm - 7am) three on three off pattern.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy