£ 21000 - £ 23000 / Year
Office and Secretarial - Project Administrator
· Job type
Construction and Property
· External Reference
ARE YOU LOOKING TO WORK FOR A COMMITTED COMPANY THAT CAN OFFER YOU PROGRESSION?
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A THRIVING BUSINESS AND A HIGHLY DRIVEN TEAM?
WOULD YOU CONSIDER YOURSELF CONFIDENT, RESOURCEFUL AND SUPER ORGANISED?
LOOK NO FURTHER THIS MAY BE YOUR IDEAL ROLE!!
We're working with an exciting and established company, they're creative and quirky with outstanding core values. They are now looking for Project Coordinators to join their successful team and add to the success and growth of the business.
If you're the right candidate you will possess the follow skills and experience;
· Experience coordinating multiple projects
· The ability to understand and identify a customers needs
· Able to work well under pressure in a fast pace and challenging environment
· Thrive within a team environment
· Experience with quotations, negotiations and costing admin
· Forming excellent colleague and client relationships
· You'll be confident without being over the top
· A good sense of humour goes a long way
· You'll be resourceful with a great sense of initiative, aka problem solver extraordinaire
· Eagle eyed when it comes to detail
· You'll be one of those super organised, super hero types
You will need knowledge of the following;
· Microsoft Office, Outlook, Word and Excel
· SAGE or similar accounts package
· Strong time management and negotiation skills
· A Degree or equivalent
· Previous project experience within construction or a similar industry
If this ticks all your boxes and you feel you're highly organised and efficient with good attention to detail then we want to hear from you!
Apply today and start your journey to a successful and progressive career.
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://www.adecco.co.uk/candidate-privacy